Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, I've hesitated commenting on this story until I formulated how I felt about it-I kind of liked it until about chapter 8 where I became really confused: Why a huge flood all of a sudden where everyone leaves? It doesn't really seem to fit anywhere else in the storyline. Not sure how I feel about Alan's reaction to Kermit's statement saying they wouldn't need two beds- it just sounded awkward

I agree with Ru that having Piggy be so careless while carrying her and Kermit's baby seems out of character for Piggy, but I liked how you showed the emotion with Kermit worrying that he was going to lose someone else close to him.

I'm kind of lost with what you're trying to do with some of the plot elements, but interested to see how Piggy's pregnancy goes. I'll definitely keep reading
By them needing two beds, he means, Piggy's pregnancy could cause her to become angry, and have her wanting to sleep alone.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Ok, I've hesitated commenting on this story until I formulated how I felt about it-I kind of liked it until about chapter 8 where I became really confused: Why a huge flood all of a sudden where everyone leaves? It doesn't really seem to fit anywhere else in the storyline. Not sure how I feel about Alan's reaction to Kermit's statement saying they wouldn't need two beds- it just sounded awkward

I agree with Ru that having Piggy be so careless while carrying her and Kermit's baby seems out of character for Piggy, but I liked how you showed the emotion with Kermit worrying that he was going to lose someone else close to him.

I'm kind of lost with what you're trying to do with some of the plot elements, but interested to see how Piggy's pregnancy goes. I'll definitely keep reading
You have very good reasons for questioning my choices in writing. Because I have been backed up with school work, I was not able to add more detail as I would have liked. It's like seeing where I want to go and be, but the path there is
slightly rocky and complicated. I can only hope that each chapter will show improvement and help lead the sotry on. I'll try to make it less complicated. As for the beds, I was trying to mix awkwardness, friendship, and humor into one little clump. A clump closely releated to the Swedish Chef's many inedible concoctions.:hungry: I am still trying to find a good balance of reality of us humans and that of the muppets. I'm glad you have liked most of my story, and hope you will like the rest of it and the chapters to come! I am sooo happy you reviewed this story. I am not yet at the professional level of that of Newsie, Ru, Count, or Lisa. But I hope to be at that level someday.:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
You have very good reasons for questioning my choices in writing. Because I have been backed up with school work, I was not able to add more detail as I would have liked. It's like seeing where I want to go and be, but the path there is
slightly rocky and complicated. I can only hope that each chapter will show improvement and help lead the sotry on. I'll try to make it less complicated. As for the beds, I was trying to mix awkwardness, friendship, and humor into one little clump. A clump closely releated to the Swedish Chef's many inedible concoctions.:hungry: I am still trying to find a good balance of reality of us humans and that of the muppets. I'm glad you have liked most of my story, and hope you will like the rest of it and the chapters to come! I am sooo happy you reviewed this story. I am not yet at the professional level of that of Newsie, Ru, Count, or Lisa. But I hope to be at that level someday.:smile:
Points taken- I think you have a lot of great potential, and like many of us it may take a fic or two to help bring it all out- you truly have the heart and the spirit to write on here- the rest will come with time. Practice makes perfect!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Figgie, I have come to nag...again.

What do we want?
An Update!
When do we want it?
NOW!!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter 11: A Shining Ray
Kermit yawned and stretched. Rolling over he wrapped his arms around his arms around Piggy, smiling at the touch of her round body. For the last month and a half, he and Piggy had stayed on The Street, meeting new and old faces. They had become especially close to Ru and had seen her at her best in the school. She was kind but also strict, always encouraging her students to do their best and to believe in themselves. From that moment on, both pig and frog had an immense amount of respect for the teacher.
"Mmm-mm." Piggy murmered, starting to waken from her deep sleep. Leaning in closer, Kermit pressed a soft kiss to her cheek.
"Morning." He mumbled, enjoying the smell of her soft skin. Behind all that perfume was a fresher, tantalizing scent that drove Kermit wild!
"Morning." Piggy whipered, he voice light and airy. "Has it stopped raining?" She sighed. Every moriing she asked the same question in hopes of sunshine instead of rain. Kermit slowly stood from the bed and went to the window, drawing back the heay curtains, he expected a dreary morning as usual. To his surprise and delight, an old friend greeted his gaze.
"Piggy, come and look at this." He whispered, tears forming in his eyes. Piggy stood next to him, a gloved hand placed over open mouth.
"Oh-oh my!" She gasped. Outside their window was a clear blue sky. The houses and greenery sparkled with raindrops and light. The sight that took their breath away however, was the large double rainbow forming over the city. It was not until singing created with the voices of young and old reached their ears, did Kermit and Piggy tear their eyes from the beauty before them. Down below were all muppets and monsters, teachers and students, with the muppet performers singing Here Comes the Sun. Dressing as quickly as they could, both headed outside.
Big Bird Started the singing, his voice was sweet and gentle. Those who heard it knew that he meant every word.

Here comes the sun (du dn du du)
Here comes the sun
And I say
Its alright
Grover, cookie monster, and Guy Smiley took the next verse, grinning widely.
Little darling
Its been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been here
All the muppets and monsters sang together, their voices harmonizing perfectly.
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun
And I say
Its alright
The muppet performers then sang, surrounded by their felt friends.
Little darling
The smiles returning to the faces
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been here
Kermit slipped his arm aroun Piggy's waist, singing the next line with her by his side.
Here comes the sun
And I say
Its alright
Piggy rested her head on his shoulder joining him in song.
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darling
I see the ice is slowly melting
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been clear
All together as many people stood the performers and muppets, but they all sang as one voice.
Here comes the sun
Its alright
Elmo and Kevin sang the last line, Elmo's voice ending the sing with a childlike innoscence and beauty.
Here comes the sun (du du du du)
Here comes the sun
Its alright
Its alright

It was alright indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am on shortage of brain cells and sleep so I will continue this tomorrow or Friday. But I am really happy because I got an A- average on my report! Woohoo!!! This term I am gonna strive for A+! Wish me luck!!:big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
APLAUSE! APLAUSE! You've given me something to read. THAT MEANS EVERYONE WHO WRITES USH GUSH MUST WRITE MOAR!!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Haha, yes I felt that song fit really well with theme of the chapter.:big_grin: More chapter tonight if I get 'round to it. I'm actually thinking of another story after this one titled: Made of Felt, but that's another story for another time. Also, Kermie did you mean to put more as Moar?:wink: