Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh I love how Fozzie talked with Ms. Widow! I bet she's a widow... Anyway I love this part of story, however, I must kill the spider for two reasons. I'm very very very very very very very afraid of spiders, and another reason is that Fozzie is my man, and that spider dared to say he was sweet and funny? I WILL MAKE SURE KERMIT EATS ALL THE FLIES, AND YOU MS. WIDOW, WILL GET POP DIDDLELY SQUAT! FOZZIE IS MY BEAR, AND YOU SHAN'T FORGET IT!!!! *Ahem...* Forgive me, I was warning a certain fear of mine to stay away from a certain bear of mine...

Please please please please please please Update Figgie or I'll only get crazier! I swearz it I swearz it I swearz it!!!!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Heh heh heh...

"Did you just say hello?"
"No, I said 'Allo!"

Ms Widow reminds me a lot of a certain worm. Tea, how charming...I think Fozzie will have to drink more than 3 cups to get a decent tea out of it, though, with tiny cups! Glad he found someone who likes his jokes!

Where's Hobo Bear bound for, anyway? *hearing Arlo Guthrie songs in background*
-----------------------

We Got Us

Reaction score
Hey Fig! Back from my hair appointment. In case your wondering how it looks, this is pretty much it:
Love what you've got here, longer review to come but I'm about to get ready for school tomorrow. So is this Mr. Widow (whom I do love, but I have severe arachnophobia :embarrassed:) a muppet spider or just a spider spider that happened to talk? Either way, I'm glad Fozzie's finally found a fan (and friend). Ta-ta, love ya girl!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
-------------
Heh heh heh...

"Did you just say hello?"
"No, I said 'Allo!"

Ms. Widow reminds me a lot of a certain worm. Tea, how charming...I think Fozzie will have to drink more than 3 cups to get a decent tea out of it, though, with tiny cups! Glad he found someone who likes his jokes!

Where's Hobo Bear bound for, anyway? *hearing Arlo Guthrie songs in background*
-----------------------
That little worm is actually where I got the inspiration! 'Allo! Tehe!!:laugh:
Hobo Bear is heading to somewhere in the windmills of my mind until I can find a good place for him to be while I focus on the other characters. Whew! I said that in one breath! Joking in that sense, anyhoo you will see in chapter 11!:excited:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hey Fig! Back from my hair appointment. In case your wondering how it looks, this is pretty much it:
Love what you've got here, longer review to come but I'm about to get ready for school tomorrow. So is this Mr. Widow (whom I do love, but I have severe arachnophobia :embarrassed:) a muppet spider or just a spider spider that happened to talk? Either way, I'm glad Fozzie's finally found a fan (and friend). Ta-ta, love ya girl!
That should be a Ms. Widow, not Mr. Loving the hair! Hehe, yes the spider is a puppet, not real. You and miss kermie...and me. But I love puppet spiders, so there!
:big_grin:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Oh I love how Fozzie talked with Ms. Widow! I bet she's a widow... Anyway I love this part of story, however, I must kill the spider for two reasons. I'm very very very very very very very afraid of spiders, and another reason is that Fozzie is my man, and that spider dared to say he was sweet and funny? I WILL MAKE SURE KERMIT EATS ALL THE FLIES, AND YOU MS. WIDOW, WILL GET POP DIDDLELY SQUAT! FOZZIE IS MY BEAR, AND YOU SHAN'T FORGET IT!!!! *Ahem...* Forgive me, I was warning a certain fear of mine to stay away from a certain bear of mine...

Please please please please please please Update Figgie or I'll only get crazier! I swearz it I swearz it I swearz it!!!!
>Unplugs ears< Is that all? Just kidding! Yes, more story after school if I can sqeeze it in! >Shields Ms. Widow< But no killing my characters!! Don't worry, it would not work out very well for a bear and spider, only pigs and frogs!:wink:
I SWEARZ TO UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!! How did you get your size that big?:confused::big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
>Unplugs ears< Is that all? Just kidding! Yes, more story after school if I can sqeeze it in! >Shields Ms. Widow< But no killing my characters!! Don't worry, it would not work out very well for a bear and spider, only pigs and frogs!:wink:
I SWEARZ TO UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!! How did you get your size that big?:confused::big_grin:
I was kidding about killing it. I'm too scared to. Oh, and my font size was set to seven. And I love Fozzie, more than anything... Let the spider be warned...

Oh! And my birthday's on saturday! please update by then!

We Got Us

Reaction score
I was kidding about killing it. I'm too scared to. Oh, and my font size was set to seven. And I love Fozzie, more than anything... Let the spider be warned...

Oh! And my birthday's on saturday! please update by then!
Aww! A Fozzie lover! I've always wanted to meet one! :wink: He's adorable, ain't he? But don't worry about me...I'll stick to Scooter....:big_grin: Thanks for liking my story by-the-way!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Ok, I've hesitated commenting on this story until I formulated how I felt about it-I kind of liked it until about chapter 8 where I became really confused: Why a huge flood all of a sudden where everyone leaves? It doesn't really seem to fit anywhere else in the storyline. Not sure how I feel about Alan's reaction to Kermit's statement saying they wouldn't need two beds- it just sounded awkward

I agree with Ru that having Piggy be so careless while carrying her and Kermit's baby seems out of character for Piggy, but I liked how you showed the emotion with Kermit worrying that he was going to lose someone else close to him.

I'm kind of lost with what you're trying to do with some of the plot elements, but interested to see how Piggy's pregnancy goes. I'll definitely keep reading