1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*After dinner... The scare crew sits down to watch some TV, waiting to find out how the bracket brakes down for this year's SHMA women's casketball tournament.

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Ed searches through the fridge for a particular bottle. It should be here... somewhere... where did I put that bottle of liquid gold?
    UD: Liquid, what? That had better not be any kind of alcohol.
    Me: You wound me Deadly, as you know I don't drink alcohol.
    UD: Then what pray tell are you looking for?
    *Ed finds the little bottle. Exactly that, liquid gold.
    *UD sees the bottle: Is that...
    Me: Felix Felicitus. Instant good luck.
    UD: And where did you get that may I ask?
    Me: Helgamine and Zeldaborne helped me brew it under their watch.
    UD: Hmm, you think they'd mind helping me with my own potion?
    Me: The Draft of Living Death? Sure... You'll have to get the asphodel from the underworld after paying Charon to ferry you across. Oh, and there's some wormwood roots growing near the Labyrinth.
    *UD writing down notes, thank you my boy, I'll drop in on our fiends a little later to begin the brew.

*Ed hums the tune to Frogs in the Glen while going to find a five-leaf black clover.

newsmanfan likes this.