1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

:hungry:: HOOLD IT!! putting his hands in the air Culd yu heve der donuts mebbe tomorro?
    Why? What's wrong...Oh wait....I remember! Those cro...cro.... Croquemboquesh..or something like that. Everyone. Chef has the honor of making these custard like things for the royalty of Sweden and he wants us to try them out first before he goes.
    :sympathy:: Do their Highnesses know what they're gettin' themselves into? :smirk:
    nudging :sympathy: Stop that!!
    So we'll have the donuts either tomorrow or Sunday.
    Robin: Can we maybe have a donut for breakfast?
    That's an idea.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Huh, wonder if Kathy's read about the recent controversy over a Muppet mug. And how her roomies have reacted to it.
    :insatiable: Wha? Did :super: get dog ears attached to his head?
    :batty: Or maybe :sympathy: had some blue dye added into his dog shampoo.

Uncle Deadly: The world will never know.

3. Katzi428

Yep... We all heard about it.
    :sympathy:: We're all wondering the same thing. Could be half me .Half Grover.
    :super:: But all of it is cute!

4. The Count

Like the guys at toughpigs said, it's Growlf the Mog! ;) :p :zany:

MikaelaMuppet and Katzi428 like this.
  5. Katzi428

Cute guys ...Very cute!!

6. Katzi428

Prairie knocking on my door Kath? You awake?
    Come on in Prairie.
    Prairie comes in with an ice pack wrapped in a towel : Have you tried using an ice pack yet?
    I've been using pain killers all this time. Let me try an ice pack. taking the ice pack from Prairie and putting it on my forehead WHOA!! That thing is FREEZING!!!:eek: taking it off Gives me even more of a headache . Thanks anyway Prairie .
    Prairie: It's OK. I thought it might help. It's too bad those shots didn't help. . :sigh:.
    Yeah..I know. I'll live. though. You know what I've been saying. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.
    Prairie: And you sure are strong.
    nodding I try anyway. See you in the morning!

7. The Count

*Ed comes in ready to fall into coffin bed, huge smile from the family party he was attending all afternoon/evening today.

8. The Count

*Sorting through mail...

Uncle Deadly: Ah, an update from our dearest Aunt Ru. Says she's spending a marvelous time at Dollywood.
    *Pins the postcard on the board next to the few from New Gorleans from years ago.

9. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

(pulling up to the front of the apartment building)
    Hmm...seems pretty quiet here nowadays. I wonder what happened to everyone. Ah well, maybe I'll come by tomorrow and see if I can find any friends. (drives off)

Katzi428 and The Count like this.
  10. The Count

Wha-wha-huh?
    :batty: Doing a superb imitation of Cookie Monster there my fiend.
    Sorry, me thought me heard... Er, yeah, just heading back to bed. I'll leave a key out for Bryan if he comes around, it's just us and Kathy and Kim staying at the townhouse now.

*Settles back down. :sleep:

11. Katzi428

Waittaminnit!!......running out the door and yelling Come back!!!!
    :hungry:: Kethy yu dinguling!! he's nut leaving again! He'll be back tomorro
    :sympathy:: Boy are you crazy! And it's late out! You want the cops after you?
    OK...I'm sorry.I guess it's nice to see an old friend again :).Considering all that's going on around here.
    :sympathy:: Hmm ..true.

12. The Count

Yeah, given all the craziness with what happened with Steve....

*HVC squad car comes rolling through the streets, notified about a potential Rebel L on the loose disturbing the local townspeoples peace by going "la-la-la" at the top of his "la-la-lungs". :zany:

13. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

"La la la la...lemon. La la la la lightbulb!" Oh, hey, Ed! I'm baaaaaack! Thanks for leaving me a key. Any room at "the inn"? No wonder it's so quiet. Hardly anyone lives here anymore. Well, we can change that, right!?
    (Just then, a whole stampede of monsters, honkers, penguins, sheep, and Old MacDonald come charging through knocking Bryan over in a cloud of dust).

Katzi428 and The Count like this.
  14. The Count

*Uncle D notices the remains of last night's stampede, giving a little huff of indignation at having to clean it. *He brandishes his wand and casts a quick Scurgify charm.

Ed: Lemme see... *Goes through the roster list. Well, I tried holding her room for her, but since Aunt Ru's still not come in...
    *Leaves note for Bryan he can move into Apt 3, on Kathy's other side with his preferred roomies when ready.

15. Katzi428

straightening stuff out after the stampede of animals came through last night .
    Prairie: Wonder if they had a spaceship?
    :super:: A spaceship? Prairie,you're silly!
    Robin: I know what Prairie means! laughing. And she's not too silly . When Uncle Kermit did a report on Old MacDonald on Sesame Street there were a couple of space aliens. . So he said With a Help! Help! here! Hope he brought a shovel though :)

16. The Count

*Ed sits down to an afternoon of listening to MCR and counting monsters after a good gore-mé qinoa salmon salad for lunch. :insatiable:

17. The Count

In Apt 1...

:insatiable: Hey Ed, we no gonna send :( the batch of oatmeal cookies we made?
    :batty: Yes, and the bottlecaps from this summer's Figgy Fizz Rockin' Around the Vorld series?

We will, but I'm still waiting to see if Bryan's seriously moving back into Apt 3 first. Maybe he'll bring Bert and Ernie with him, if not, then we'll drop off the wrapped presents with the postman.

18. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

Bryan: Well, here we are, guys! Back in Hensonville and the townhouse. What do you think, Big Bird?
    Big Bird: It's nice to be back! I hope I remember my way around.
    Bryan: It's been a while. Maybe we can go for a little stroll later. First, we should make our way to our suite.
    Big Bird: Good idea.
    Bryan: Hey, you only brought one suit case?
    Big Bird: Well...I couldn't bring everything from my nest on Sesame Street. Besides, there wasn't a lot of room in the car.
    Bryan: Oh, yeah. Bert? Ernie? You guys comin'!
    (Bert & Ernie are over by the trunk of the SUV)
    Ernie: Be right there!
    Bert: Ernie...did you really need to bring your whole drum set?
    Ernie: Well, I can't bring just the symbols, can I, Bert? Besides, how else am I gonna jam out with Rubber Duckie on bugle?
    Bert: Rubber Duckie on the bugle?
    Ernie: Sure!
    Bryan: Guys!?
    Ernie: Coming! Oh, Bert..mind helping me carry the drums inside? Thanks, buddy! (laughs)
    Bert: (SIGH)
    Bryan: To suite 3!

The Count likes this.
  19. The Count

:insatiable: Me think me hear Bert and Ernie outside!
    :batty: And Big Bird's with them too.
    UD: Mayhaps now would be an opportune to hand-deliver the presents you got for Bert's birthday.

20. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Member

Hey, guys! Good to see you all again!
    Bert: Do I smell oatmeal cookies? Hunky dory! They smell delicious. Thank you!
    Big Bird: You know what's amazing is that Cookie Monster didn't eat any of them.
    Bryan: (leaning over to Ernie) We don't know that.
    Ernie: (laughs)
    Bert: Thank you, Cookie Monster.
    Bryan: Hey, how about after we put our stuff inside, we all go sit by the pool and have some cookies and milk?
    Big Bird: I have some birdseed cookies.
    Bryan: Sounds great! Oh, and somebody knock on Kathy's door.
    Ernie: I'm on it!

Katzi428 likes this.