1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Scare crew returns from the BB&S, otherwise known as Ground 0 what with all the fireworks that were launched throughout the night and especially at midnight.

*Ed puts away presents for tomorrow/today/whenever making sure to send a bat-gram to Bryan in Apt 3 saying "Thank-You".

2. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Robin shivering : Ugh....I'm freezing!! It sure is cold!! Do we have any oatmeal ? That way I can have some for breakfast tomorrow.

I think the only kind we have is the ready made oats for the oatmeal cookies we made for Christmas. Sorry, hon.

:hungry:: I make yu sum nice warm mush tomorro before school.

Robin: Mush?? Aww Chef! GROSS!!

:hungry::
    Hey ! Wen I wus a boy in Sveden we luved der nice wurm bowl uv mush on cold days.

Robin: Thanks anyway ,Chef.

Yeah Chef...your intentions are good . But no one eats mush nowadays. Don't be insulted,please.

3. The Count

*Sitting down to unwrap the presents from Bryan.

:batty: Ah, a vonderful mug with bats all around with the phrase "Count with The Count"..
    UD: Yes, mine has decorative skulls with the witticism "Not a Mourning Person".
    :insatiable: Mine has chocolate chip cookies with "C is for Cookie".
    Me: And hey, whaza this... *Pulls out a black sweater with a ghostly raven on the front. Marvelous, thanks go to Bryan.
    UD: No mug for you then?
    Me: Oh, I already has a mug. *Brings out giant Bugs Bunny mug, ain't a stinker.

The gang puts everything away, then returns to their traditional New Year's omelettes.

4. Katzi428

Robin: Grrr....
    What's with the grumble? You're a frog;not a bear. Good grief! The frog is a bear!
    Robin smiling a bit : No he's-a- not ! He's -a wearin' a - shirt-an'pants! back to the glum mood I gotta go back to school tomorrow. I know I had a couple of days off because the school's boiler gave out . But I have a test in history.
    Did you study?
    Robin: Yeah. I'm horrible in history ,Mom!
    As long as you studied, I won't yell and scream. If you had goofed off all this time ,I'd have a reason to hit the roof. But I know you're not lying about studying. Because you're looking me in the eyes . When you lie, you avoid eye contact. Relax, buddy..you'll be okay. And I love you either way.
    Robin: Thank you Mom.

5. Katzi428

Robin? How'd you do on your history test?
    Robin: Uh...nice night out isn't it huh?
    Let's see it.
    Robin hands it over looking pretty upset and there's a 57 and a big F on it :eek:
    Robin covers his ears (tiny as his ears are)

What are you doing? I told you wouldn't yell and scream You studied. you're not lazy ,your last marking period was an 85 . Try and boost your report card grade for this quarter with quizzes,K?
    Robin: nodding I will, Mom. As much as I hate history , I'll do my best.
    That's all I ask. I went to summer school one year , and I don't want you going.

6. The Count

*Hears about Robin's history test.

You know, the basic point of history is going over what happened yesterday that you can learn from to try to do better today/tomorrow. Sure, it's about famous people and famous dates when big events took place, but it's more about learning from it as you go through life.

Either that or learning interesting information you never knew before like those seminars on Muppet History that Professor Ryan and his cohorts scheduled from time to time. :zany: :confused: :wisdom: