1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

No worries Bry. At the moment, I'm watching/nearby Biff and Sully who are working on the patio's shed and Digit restoring some of the light fixtures. Busy days here.

2. The Count

*Earlier yesterday evening, around 7-ish...
    :insatiable: is laid out on the couch, passed out from the many chocolate-centric recipes gathered from all the shows on FN.
    Ed is almost the same after the good family lunch, especially when ribs are involved.

*Later, about another couple hours...
    Grah! What now? Oh, there was an explosion at the Electric Company.
    :batty: Hope my old fiend Blackula managed to escape the black-out blow-up.

*Finally...
    Ed wakes up warily hearing the TV turned back on around 3 AM, mm, electricity's returned, everything must have been fixed at the Electric Company.

3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Robin: Hey Mom...we're studying about the royalty of Russia . The kings and queens are called czars and czarinas right ?
    Right.
    Robin: Well Bobby said the kids are called ...ready for this....
    Go ahead.
    Robin: Czardines!!:smirk: But he was only joking!
    Czard...?...Hooboy....:rolleyes: Did he get in trouble?
    Robin: Mrs Taylor rolled her eyes like you did because she knows Bobby's sense of humor. Our whole class laughed really hard! And our Russian exchange student Alexei got a kick out of Bobby!
    I'm surprised Alexei wasn't offended.
    Robin: Nah...Alexei's really cool!

The Count likes this.
  4. The Count

*Leaves a note reminding Kathy to please reply to the HVC conversation regarding our newest applicant.
    *Also leaves a gift-wrapped tin of sardines and a container of cream for Gaffer.

5. Katzi428

Gaffer pounces on her gift with gusto .I walk away fanning my nose . Enjoy the gift , baby!! .Sardines..blecchh....:p
    OK...Ed...I thought I answered said message but I didn't . It's answered now.

6. The Count

Aw, c'mon, sardines are delicious, we often have them in stock for dinner when there's not an already prepped meat available. Then again, maybe we're buying a different brand that doesn't have that much oil in them. *Shrugs.

7. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Well-Known Member

Ernie: A can a sardines? I wonder if they were packed in Russia! Khehehehe!
    Bert: Ernie..
    Ernie: It’s a running joke, Bert.
    Big Bird: Who’s running?
    Ernie: No, no...they’re rushin’.

The Count likes this.
  8. The Count

*Arrives back at Apt 1 after getting help putting all our laundry through various loads, at least I can fold and sort it into piles as to what goes to whom.

*Drops in to watch some episodes of Tales From the Vet on MMN.

9. Katzi428

:sympathy:: Ya know Kat...you're a puzzle with these stomach pains. The tests came out normal right?
    Yeah.
    :sympathy:: I thought of a solution but.... all of a sudden standing and putting all his weight against Chef's pot and pan cabinet Stop eating Chef's cooking! chuckling
    Stop that! then addressing :hungry: No Chef..Your cooking isn't the cause of my stomach pain . Don't listen to him.
    :hungry:: Ja...I knu...then grabbing a spatula that :sympathy: didn't see and whacking him a couple of times
    :sympathy:..
    OW!!OW!! OK! Chef..I was kidding!! Sorry!! Your cooking is delicious!!

10. The Count

*Returning back home.

Me: Hey, what are all these envelopes doing in our mailslot?
    :batty: Ah, they're apparently a subscription of Capitol Records albums.
    Me: What? I don't have a subscription to Capitol Records, not even one to CD Baby.
    :batty: Mmhm, let me check. Oh, they postman must've gotten our mail mixed-up again. These say they're for a Mr. Yankee-Vik from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
    *Silly music sound cue.

:insatiable:, singing, Oh-oh-ouoh, Oh-Oreo, oh-oh-ouoh, the white stuff.
    *Ponders if I should tell Cook about the other song about those, where it doesn't matter if you eat the black or white.

Meanwhile, Uncle Deadly sings his own version of Like a Caryon, dieing for the very last time, like a caryon, got your funeral on my mind.

:zany:

11. The Count

*Scrolling through the news feed recapped by :news:

Oh, last night's Academy Awards show gave their Best Picture award to The Shape of Walter. It's nice the new kid won something like that. :fanatic:

*Hears Uncle Deadly singing in the background.
    "Am I a fishmaaaaaaan, or am I a Muppet?
    Am I a Muppet?
    If I'm a Muppet.
    Then I'm a very fishmanly Muppet, very fishmanly Muppet."

*:batty: cuts up a couple generous pieces of guava cake, sets them aside in separate containers to send to Aunt Ru and :mad: for their respective birthdays today.

:insatiable: munches on a bowl of healthy cereal with flakes and oat clusters, Ed already finished his and left everything washed and drying in the sinkside torture rack.

12. Katzi428

:hungry:: Yu want me tu fiks me a strawberry bananana smoothee tu drink tumuroo nite when yu get hoom? Or sumthing else?
    I'll see how I feel. Thanks Chef.
    :sympathy:: Hey...if your throat is sore ...this'll mean you can't talk! Some silence from the Kitty Kat for once! chuckling
    Hey Rowlf?
    :sympathy:: Hmm?
    I stick out my tongue at him :p But you know what else!
    :sympathy:: Awww you know I'm kiddin' Kat!! giving me a hug You know I love ya!!
    Yeah...I know. I love you too! returning the hug

13. The Count

*Sends thanks to :hungry: for helping us bake some goodies to skelebrate today.

Me: Ah, good times as we managed to keep working with haunters' write-ups. But today we have something even better for a certain math monster.
    :batty: Oh? Vhat do you mean by that?
    *Ed reveals the first platter. This my fiend.
    :batty:, surprised in joy, Are these...
    Me: Yep, got Chef to help bake them just for today as superstitious tradition says.
    :insatiable: What you got there Count?
    :batty: Mucenici! Ha-ha, I haven't had these since I vas a little wampire back in my family's castle in old Transylwania.
    :insatiable: But what are these is what me want to know.
    Me: They're sweet pastries baked with cinnamon and crushed walnuts, then looped into a figure-eight shape, and coated with sugar or sometimes honey.
    :insatiable: Oh... Wait a minute, me smell something else.
    Me: You're fright, we've also got some branzoaice, soft cakes filled with a sweet cheese or mascarpone mixture and rolled up like gypsy jelly rolls.
    :batty: Ah, another delight from my youth, I'll share these with Uncle D.
    UD: Mmm, thank you, it's nice to partake in some Transylvanian traditions.
    Me: Do you have family from there Uncle D?
    UD: Not sure. My mother, the old battleaxe didn't exactly get invited to many family reunions. Perhaps Gertha would have more information on the topic.
    :insatiable: Wait, me still smelling something delicious.
    Me: That must be the pumpkin patch fried funnelcakes. Got the recipe from that show with the guy who goes around finding different foods offered at the country's carnivals. The same episode yielded these little beauties.
    *Brings out a couple skewers of fried choc chip cookie dough balls.
    :insatiable: Yeah, that what me talking about, that the good stuff.

*Apt 1's scare crew enjoy their desserts after already eaten some sandwiches earlier.

14. Katzi428

:hungry: : I'm glad I culd help!! By der way Kethy luvs funnel ceke! Can I give sum to her pleez? That and chocolate chip fried cookie fried cookie balls. But I gunna tell her tu take it easy on dem!

15. The Count

Sure thing Chef. *Gives the master baker some of the treats made yesterday. Sure hope Kathy's okay after the endoscope. Also hope it doesn't lead to the same type of surgery I had done years ago. :sympathy:

16. Katzi428

:hungry:: No...noo surgeree fer the old gerl!

entering room ....
    WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME????

:hungry: I said yu didn't need surgeree....fer der sweet yung Kethy ..er heehee;)

That's what I thought. :). Ed.. if you'll look in your Private messages when you get a chance. Thank mew!

17. The Count

Huh? PM? But I didna get a PM alert. *Goes to check.

18. Katzi428

OK...NOW you have one!!

19. The Count

*Finds the PM from Kathy in the mail. Oh, that. *Ed sends a long reply to Kathy's PM explaining his reactions.
    Got some errands to take care of Monday, will try to schedule them by phone to get everything or as much of it as possible done then. :busy:

20. Katzi428

Robin holding a pie plate Pie for my human mom...pie for my human mom....approaching me....oh are you my human mom???

You know that I am...and if you throw that pie at me , buster...you're cleaning it up !

Robin :putting the pie plate down and on it is a snack sized apple pie! Pie for you! starts laughing!

:rolleyes:
    VERY FUNNY Robin!! You so funny frog!!