HEY! I have a GOOD question or suggestion...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Is there any way we might be able to get a gender choice like we have location and date joined and posts....in the past week, I have made a few embarassing mistakes about gender, and I was wondering if there was any way to prevent people from making this mistake......

Sarah:excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's possible it could be an added feature after we upgrade to vb 3.0 later this year. Most likely though it would be something that would show up on your profile if we did it. And even then, it would be optional as some choose not to reveal that information publicly.

I'm curious to hear what other people think about this though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think it's a pretty good idea. I got in trouble once for mistaking that! :eek:

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
This does sound good.:big_grin: I'd like to know who's a she and who's a he when I'm posting.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thanks! I feel bad when I mistake that...I usually not try to specify gender in a post, unless I know..and even if some chose not to...I think most would and would make it easier!

Sarah

thanks dude! (I just wanted to call phil dude)

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm all for it - i've made some embarrassing mistakes too. I guess as long as people can opt out it's not something people would object to.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
My gender is in my profile. But I did confuse Sarah. Not to many guys out there who would pick foofoo as a user name. But I suppose there are a few. Not a bad idea since before you respond you might not look at somebodys profile.:rolleyes:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Is your user name supposed to be like Miss Piggy's dog?!

-:zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I didn't think they'd be many girls who'd pick Carazy Harry, but we have been proved wrong.:wink:

And I have always known tha Sarah is in fact named Thomothias