Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

Originally posted by Luke

Now theres a story i haven't heard yet !
All that happened was that i was talking on the phone with Bryon and all of a sudden i spill a WHOLE glass of water on myself and I squealed. Now Jackie doesn't normally do that when she's having an intellectual conversation about Muppets and Mary Costa with Byron so he flips out and says "I never heard you so feminine and vulnerable before!!!" LOL!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

Originally posted by Jackie
All that happened was that i was talking on the phone with Bryon and all of a sudden i spill a WHOLE glass of water on myself and I squealed. Now Jackie doesn't normally do that when she's having an intellectual conversation about Muppets and Mary Costa with Byron so he flips out and says "I never heard you so feminine and vulnerable before!!!" LOL!!
ROFL!!!

And it was classic! I mean, c'mon---who would ever picture cool, collected, low-voiced, well-mannered Athena helplessly squealin' like a giddy girl?! LOL!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Byron!!! Sorry about the spelling error above...by the way I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Byron!!! Sorry about the spelling error above...by the way I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!
That's okay. :wink:

And thank ya!! I was wonderin' if it would get noticed. :smile: That's all thanks to ForeignMan! :big_grin:

(The siggy was on my own, lol)

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

**** - ok, well i'd hate to see you freak if it was battery acid. Of course nakedness comes after battery acid spillages so trying to carry on an intellectual conversation nekkid would be a bit hard ! ;-)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figures?

My exlcusive would probably be 'Failed booby trap Crazy Chris'. It would be me in my socks and undies with a huge flypaper and Barretta cutout.

99 more until I reach 400.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figures?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
It would be me in my socks and undies with a huge flypaper and Barretta cutout.
Um Flypaper and Bill Baretta ?

Luke
*Backs away quietly*

radionate

Reaction score
I know my exclusive would come with the following:

A headset and Microphone!
A collection of Broadway Musical CDs
My kitty cat Tibbs!
different wigs for my different "dos"
And of course a script!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Luke

Go read the thread Bring back the Emmy! Bring back the Emmy! and it will make a little more sence. And it wasn't the real Barretta, just a life sized cardboard cut-out.

Only 98 more untill I reach 400.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figures?

I wonder just how much Re: I could possibly fit in there.

Only 97 more untill I reach 400