Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figures?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
My exlcusive would probably be 'Failed booby trap Crazy Chris'. It would be me in my socks and undies with a huge flypaper and Barretta cutout.

99 more until I reach 400.
Oh boy, what fun!

I'd just have to be careful and not touch the flypaper...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figures?

I thought you'd like it Byron. You were the one laughing to the point of hyperventalating(sp?) when it happened. I shudder when I think about what poeple might do with a figure of me half naked and of you in Janice panties.

Only 95 more until I reach 400.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, I've been thinking about it, there does need to be a Two-Spur Emmy exclusive...

(With Bill Barretta pack-in of course)

beaker

Reaction score
...wow, more inside than inside humour

>>>How about it? We've got Muppet action figures, why not some li'l ol' figures of some of us? The "Muppet Central Action Figure" line.

We could have different "characters" of us sittin' at computers, typin', laughin', postin', correctin', arguin'...and then come the variants!<<<

great...but do you or most on here *actually* know what the other members look like, or just their small avatars?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figures?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I shudder when I think about what poeple might do with a figure of me half naked and of you in Janice panties.
Yeesh---so do I!

:eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, Muppet Cerntral Action Figu

Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man

Yeesh---so do I!

:eek:
I wouldn't play with the. I don't care what anyone thinks otherwise!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
You know, I've been thinking about it, there does need to be a Two-Spur Emmy exclusive...

(With Bill Barretta pack-in of course)
Oh, most definitely---we'll have a whole new line, "Muppet Gulch Action Figures"! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Ohh Ohh, I get my Bubble Gun and Emmy gets her shrink wrap gun right?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Ohh Ohh, I get my Bubble Gun and Emmy gets her shrink wrap gun right?
Yep, and I get my pitcher of orange juice, which can be spilt on Miss Jackie, which makes her utterly feminine and vulnerable!

LOL!!

:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I never got a gun :frown:, just jail record and a badger who won't stop fallowing me.

Only 94 more until I reach 400.