1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hey Ken, Muppet Central Action Figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

He had an old mayor?
  2. radionate

radionate New Member

I think you mis-spelled that! ;) :p :D
  3. towels

towels New Member

So what are leftovers considered?
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I don't know. Let's check the book '1,002 Uses for Leftovers'.
  5. towels

towels New Member

Ah, right here...#847, Stick in Jello, feed to badger...
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Alright, with all this talk about the gigantic Beaker over on another thread. Let me be first to stake my claim here. I will have a gigantic Nate MC action figure that will be twice as tall at the others. Thats right. My hands will be double that of the regular MC Nate action figure. My feet will be double that of the regular MC Nate action figure. And my you know what will be bigger too..... :D
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

the fact this thread is into 6 pages, leads me to believe there's something funny in the mc water^_^
  8. towels

towels New Member

Head?
    Ego?
    Hard drive?

Hey, what about a super sized Ken Lilly figure that comes with the full line as accessories?
  9. :eek:
  10. And you said I have big feet! LOL!