Hilary Duff takes over Sesame Street

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Hilary Duff has already taken over the US. Look out, Sesame Street.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
Hilary Duff has already taken over the US. Look out, Sesame Street.
Yeah,and who will be next Paris Hilton,Lindsay Lohan?Guess who won't be turning in to it that day.:rolleyes:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
maybe they could of done 1 where he also tried to interupt Miles and his band performing his song about SS and he and the rest of the band get mad and he and everyone else beats her with their intruments.

ssetta

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
maybe they could of done 1 where he also tried to interupt Miles and his band performing his song about SS and he and the rest of the band get mad and he and everyone else beats her with their intruments.
Yeah! And they could show both of them singing at the same time! I bet Oscar would love that! :grouchy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Now If They Could Make In Episode Like That,That Would Just Be Definately Funny!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! :smile:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
at the surfboard part, it would have been hilarious if she had've wiped out. i highly doubt she knows how to surf but then again, is there anything she's talented at aside from being a whore who's younger than me?

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, I have to say that I got the idea of this from this special that aired over a year ago on the WB where she celebrated her 16th birthday party on the island of Hawaii. I cried a lot when I saw that, because this is the first time ever that someone younger than me has become famous. And believe it or not, one of the scenes I recognized when they were on the river, believe it or not, I think it was the EXACT SAME RIVER that the SS cast was on when they went to Hawaii in 1977-78, and it reminded me of those episodes back when they were ON NOGGIN!! But hopefully, this new cable channel will pick up some of those.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I just thought of a good idea for an episode, or maybe not such a great idea. It's an episode where Hilary Duff, you know, the famous teen actress/singer, visits Sesame Street, and tries to take over the whole show. It's set up like an old-style Sesame episode. Here's how it goes:

(Open to the first street scene, right in front of 123 Sesame Street. The harmonica opening intro plays for a few seconds, then fades out. Hilary Duff walks on.)

Hilary: Hey, I'm Hilary Duff, what's up, y'all? I'm gonna be taking over the show, and I will be performing some of my favorite songs from my current album Metamorphasis. In fact, I'd like to perform one right now. "So Yesterday." (We go into the play yard, her band is already set up, she stands behind a microphone. The band plays the opening intro, and then she starts singing.) After the song is over, the camera zooms into Ernie's apartment. We then see :stick_out_tongue: crying because he doesn't think it's fair that Hilary's famous, and taking over Sesame Street! He wants it to be the way it was before she rised to fame and took over!

Ernie: Ohhhhhh, Bert!!! Why does she get to do that and everything?? She's younger than me!!
Bert: Oh, come on Ernie, the world must go on.
Ernie: I wish I could be like her!!!!!! It's not fair!
Bert: (groans, then walks off stage)

Ernie: Hey, I know what I'll do! She just got done performing her song, "So Yesterday", right???! I'm gonna go speak to her and tell her how upset I am, and that I liked Sesame Street before she was famous, and took over the whole show!! And that kids like HER now, instead of SS!!! Oh, it's not fair!!!!!!!!

(Hilary walks into Ernie's apartment without permission)

Hilary: I love performing. It's really fun. I know it's too much for me at such a young age...
Ernie: Hilary!!!!!!!! (cries, then hugs her)
Hilary: Um, not now. This is my show.
Ernie: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilary: ...but it's really fun. There's another song that I always like to per....
Ernie: All I want is to be famous like you!! How come you get to be famous???
Hilary: Shh, I'm talking...Another song that I always like to perform is called "Come Clean."
Ernie: That song makes me cry!!!!!!!!!!!! No, Hilary!! Don't do it!!!!!!!!!

(She then goes back into the play yard and performs "Come Clean" with her band. We then go to various inserts. When the inserts are over, we go to Oscar's trash can. We see Oscar in his can, and his Grouchketeers. They are about to start a Grouchketeer meeting.)
Oscar: Okay, Grouchketeers! How can you tell a Grouchketeer?!
Grouchketeers: He's the one with the thumb in his ear!!
Oscar: Alright, that's the grouch spirit. Now, today, there's this disgustingly nice teen pop star Hilary Duff who is taking over Sesame Street. Now to get her off, we have to be really grouchy. Got that?
Grouchketeers: Yeah!!!
Oscar: Alright, so when you guys see her, yell whatever you can think of to make her scram! Heh-heh-heh!

Hilary: (walks on, completely nice) Hello! I still like acting, but...
Oscar and Grouchketeers: SCRAM!!!!!
Hilary: Nevermint that...I like singing better in a way, because...
Oscar and Grouchketeers: BEAT IT!!!!!!
Hilary: Just ignore them...Because when you're acting, you're throwing your own character away, and...
Oscar and Grouchketeers: GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilary: (glances at them)...and I could be doing all sorts of different things. But when you're singing, it represe...
Oscar and Grouchketeers: TAKE A HIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilary: (completely ignores them)...When you have a singing career, it represents the real you better. I mean, I will never...
Oscar: JUST GET OUTTA HERE, HUH????!!! THERE'S ALREADY ENOUGH NICE PEOPLE ON SESAME STREET!!!! WE DON'T NEED YET ANOTHER CUTE LITTLE TEEN POP STAR FACE HERE!!!!!!!
Hilary: ...I will never give up acting, but I really like singing as well. Now I'd like to perform another favorite of mine, "Little Voice".
Oscar: AHHHHHHHH! COVER YOUR EARS!! GET OUTTA HERE!!!!

(we go back into the play yard, and she performs "Little Voice". When the song is over, we go to various inserts.)

To be continued...
maybe is the case of Ernie, he's taking a bath and she walk in and get's in the tub with him. they sing the RD song in a modern forum. Bert walks in and is outraged seeing her in the tub with him. schocked and says Ernieeeee!!!!!!!!! what is she in the tub!? see just walked in and we were singing the RD song isn't that nice Bert? bert: no it isn't you can't have a young lady especially a teeage girl get in of tub with you this is a children's show! Ernie and Hilary go :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: to him.