Hilary Duff takes over Sesame Street

F

furryredmonster

If Hilary Duff took over SS....

- Everyone would watch it (besides me)
- The program would be for teens
- Young Kids would not like the show and watch other stuff (non-educational stuff)
- Sesame Steet would be red carpet, hair salons, and studios.
- Elmos World will turn into Hilarys World
- The muppets will be fired and pop stars will take over

DO NOT LET HILARY OWN SS!!!! Let's have a riot... or not :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, a lot of these young teen pop singers are redoing old Disney songs for the Disneymania series, and Hilary Duff did a version of "The Siamese Cat Song" from Lady and the Tramp with her sister, Haylie. And she does have this current hit song called "Wake Up", and it sounds like she COULD do a remake of the song "Telephone Rock" like it. But, you know, I don't even think she liked SS when she was little. I mean, some people don't. Was SS popular during the time that she would have been within the age?

Xela

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, a lot of these young teen pop singers are redoing old Disney songs for the Disneymania series, and Hilary Duff did a version of "The Siamese Cat Song" from Lady and the Tramp with her sister, Haylie. And she does have this current hit song called "Wake Up", and it sounds like she COULD do a remake of the song "Telephone Rock" like it. But, you know, I don't even think she liked SS when she was little. I mean, some people don't. Was SS popular during the time that she would have been within the age?
Hmm, she's a little older than I am, I think, and I loved Sesame Street! I still do actually... :stick_out_tongue:

Still, I have friends who didn't watch it or didn't like it. :frown:

ssetta

Reaction score
What did those friends watch or like instead?

Rosewood

Reaction score
Hey, ssetta!
love your creative idea. (sounds kind of familiar though) I'm really not that familliar with Hillary Duff or who she is. She wouldn't, by any chance happen to be short, red, furry, obnoxious, have a high, annoying voice, and giant bulgy eyes that would rival Betty Davis, would she? :big_grin:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Hey, ssetta!
love your creative idea. (sounds kind of familiar though) I'm really not that familliar with Hillary Duff or who she is. She wouldnt happen to be short, red, furry, obnoxious, and have a high, annoying voice by any chance, would she? :big_grin:
Hilary Duff is a young female celebrity/pop-star whom Geoffrey (ssetta) used to have a huge grudge against, because she's younger than him, and her music gets more attention from the young audience than Sesame Street (hence this thread), which is a stupid, asinine reason to hold a grudge against anyone - it's even led him to commit social suicide on a forum designed for Hilary's fans.

This is a classic example of what fan fiction should NOT be - written out of anger.

Rosewood

Reaction score
No harm meant.

Boober_Gorg said:
Hilary Duff is a young female celebrity/pop-star whom Geoffrey (ssetta) used to have a huge grudge against, because she's younger than him, and her music gets more attention from the young audience than Sesame Street (hence this thread), which is a stupid, asinine reason to hold a grudge against anyone - it's even led him to commit social suicide on a forum designed for Hilary's fans.

This is a classic example of what fan fiction should NOT be - written out of anger.
Still doesn't ring a bell for me concerning Hilary. Guess that goes to show how old I am! And no, I had no knowledge about this thing ssetta had against her, nore do I wish to get in the middle of anything you guys have against each other. (As Sgt. Shultz from "Hogan's Hero's" would have said - "I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing!!!!") But seriously, after reading it for the first time and knowing nothing about this, I could have swore he was refering to Elmo's SS take-over in a creative way by using another person in his place, and trying to give an Idea as to how the other muppets may have felt about it. Goes to show how much I know! :embarrassed: