Hilary Duff takes over Sesame Street

fatblue

Reaction score
I can somehow picture Hillary with Elmo. Don't be suprised if she does make an appearance. Who really hasn't?

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Sir Didymus said:
I hate Hillary Duff, and I hope she never visits Sesame Street. She is a chubby little phony, and she can't even sing. YUCK!

Just my input.

Didymus
Well said
very very VERY well said!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
yeah she's a better singer then Lohan & Ashlee
( But then again thats like comparing Kerry to Bush both are incmpitinte just one makes it look better) :flirt:

lowerstreet

Reaction score
This would definitely be an interesting premise for an episode. :smile:

I like your sketches.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, I have to say that I got the idea of this from this special that aired over a year ago on the WB where she celebrated her 16th birthday party on the island of Hawaii. I cried a lot when I saw that, because this is the first time ever that someone younger than me has become famous. And believe it or not, one of the scenes I recognized when they were on the river, believe it or not, I think it was the EXACT SAME RIVER that the SS cast was on when they went to Hawaii in 1977-78, and it reminded me of those episodes back when they were ON NOGGIN!! But hopefully, this new cable channel will pick up some of those.
just curous what was she doing on the river?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
oh i forgot to add, with mention on page 1 about her interferring with The Monotones, Telephone Rock, it made me think of her interferring with Chrissy & the Alphabets singing exit. of course she's left alone and like Jerry did years earlier, she too forgets how to get out. wonder how she'd sound screamming hey how do i get out of here? Help! Help!

ssetta

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
oh i forgot to add, with mention on page 1 about her interferring with The Monotones, Telephone Rock, it made me think of her interferring with Chrissy & the Alphabets singing exit. of course she's left alone and like Jerry did years earlier, she too forgets how to get out. wonder how she'd sound screamming hey how do i get out of here? Help! Help!
That was Chrissy, not Jerry.