1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hoggle statue from Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, May 17, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yowza! He looks so great! What fabulous talent you have!
    *Continues to stare with jaw hanging open*
  2. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

its amazing and it looks great! Just imagine what you could do if you could legally produce and sell figures like this, there would be lots of happy fans! I'm sure im not alone in wishing that I was gifted with skills like that.
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

You again... :)

Well, I guess I really have to move...
  4. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

Lazlo these people who wont hire you are nuts your skill is so wonderfuli really hope you get ro mass produce your works would really love to have this statue and the jareth bust you made hopefuly some day these company's hopefully henson will finaly see how good you are and put you to work. you rock so hard man keep up all the good work
  5. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thank you Maxdrive! :)
  6. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

I was wondering have you looked in working for companys that make collectibles not jsut toys. like a company that works in statues busts and the like. like the company that made the labrith door nockers that they used to sell in hot topics. something like that may want your wonderfull skill
  7. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Yes, I should do that again...

I'm still working on a good portfolio. Hope to finish Hoggle and the Jareth bust soon.
    I just love these movies and always wondered why they never produced figures.
  8. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

Same here i always wondered that to maybe your wonderful work will make them see the light.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Palisades has the license now... they're gonna make a 12 inch Jareth.
  10. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Yes, but only a Jareth I think... anyway great news! I hope the likeness will be good.

12 inch means same scale as my Hoggle sculpt... cool :)
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I wrote to that one company, but why not push yourself off on Palisades?? After seeing your Hoggle, I don't think I could stand any other one.
  12. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Yes! Let Palisades know about you! If your product was put out by them id DEFINETELY BUY THEM ALL!
  13. Fozzie Bear

No doubt! With Laszlo they could have the best of both worlds:
    Labyrinth AND Dark Crystal!
  14. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thank you guys! Your feedback is much appreciated!

:)
  15. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Is it true that Palisades has freelance sculptors working for them? If they do im sure you'd get a hob with them Lazlo, your sculpts are amazing.
  16. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

17. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thank you!
    Yes they saw and liked my stuff, but no concrete plans yet.
    I'm looking forward for their Jareth statue... :)
  18. Fozzie Bear

19. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thank you FB! :)

Now I need a job in the US... ;)
  20. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

IK bet what every they come up with wont come near to what you can do