1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Holy Crap, I'm Overwhelmed...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Oct 1, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Long story short: apparently someone had been doing some string pulling behind my back, so now, it looks like that Steve D'Monster & Friends TV series may see the light of day after all... in fact, the TV folks are already offering me a chance to make four half-hour episodes.

I don't know what to think, I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience right now...
  2. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

wow that sounds awesome let me be the first to say congratulations ;):)
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Impressive! Congratulations! With what sort of station would you be working with?
  4. D'Snowth

Well, it would only be for local television, obviously, but if I do this, naturally, I'd see about posting them on my YouTube channel as well.
  5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Congrats, that's awesome!
  6. D'Snowth

I'm just not sure I would be comfortable automatically being appointed executive producer... the producer tends to do more hands-on actual production work, putting the show together and everything. :smirk:

I haven't spoken with them myself just yet, and I know I have a lot to talk about, and a lot of paperwork to look over and everything... I just don't know what else to say right now...
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

8. D'Snowth

And to think, my only concern up until this point was what exactly I was going to do for Steve's second Halloween video this year, considering the first Halloween vid's been completed and sitting on my hard-drive since MARCH.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wow! That is AWESOME! Congrats! That is so great for you!!! :)
  11. D'Snowth

So I take it by everybody's remarks that I should definitely, definitely go through with this.
    heralde likes this.
  12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Absolutely!! An offer like this comes once in a lifetime! :)
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

Yeah, perhaps.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Dude I would soooooooooo go for it! You don't wanna say "what if?"
  15. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Congradulations! That's so amazing!
    :)
    And of course you should go for it! Why wouldn't you? Don't tell me you liked that, "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms," phase you were in?
  16. D'Snowth

Did I go through a phase like that? I know in the nine years I've been here on MC, I did go through two different bouts of depression (one of which was partly due to a side effect of a certain medication I was on at the time), but I don't recall going through a phase like that.
  17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yep, over your youtube videos. Maybe I got the date of the thread wrong though, and it's a lot older than I thought it was, but I don't think so. Either way, onward and upward!
    :)
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. I don't want to find out that you just lived out Wayne's World :p
  19. Pinkflower7783

As cheesy as this sounds you need to make the decision for yourself. We can sit here and easily say go for it but in the end you gotta do what's best for you. I personally think its a great opportunity but I can see how you'd be somewhat overwhelmed and nervous but I'm sure you'd be great at it. And this is your cliche ultimate cheesy pep talk for tonight brought to you by me. :p
  20. D'Snowth

I think I probably will decide to go with it... but maybe at the beginning of the year; I've already got this whole "holiday fest" thing in the works, and I've been planning it all year long, so I'd like to at least get that finished before I move on to something else.
    Pinkflower7783 and Fragglemuppet like this.