Holy Crap, I'm Overwhelmed...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Long story short: apparently someone had been doing some string pulling behind my back, so now, it looks like that Steve D'Monster & Friends TV series may see the light of day after all... in fact, the TV folks are already offering me a chance to make four half-hour episodes.

I don't know what to think, I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience right now...

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
wow that sounds awesome let me be the first to say congratulations :wink::smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Impressive! Congratulations! With what sort of station would you be working with?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it would only be for local television, obviously, but if I do this, naturally, I'd see about posting them on my YouTube channel as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just not sure I would be comfortable automatically being appointed executive producer... the producer tends to do more hands-on actual production work, putting the show together and everything. :smirk:

I haven't spoken with them myself just yet, and I know I have a lot to talk about, and a lot of paperwork to look over and everything... I just don't know what else to say right now...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And to think, my only concern up until this point was what exactly I was going to do for Steve's second Halloween video this year, considering the first Halloween vid's been completed and sitting on my hard-drive since MARCH.