Holy Crap, I'm Overwhelmed...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I take it by everybody's remarks that I should definitely, definitely go through with this.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations! That's so amazing!
:smile:
And of course you should go for it! Why wouldn't you? Don't tell me you liked that, "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms," phase you were in?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did I go through a phase like that? I know in the nine years I've been here on MC, I did go through two different bouts of depression (one of which was partly due to a side effect of a certain medication I was on at the time), but I don't recall going through a phase like that.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yep, over your youtube videos. Maybe I got the date of the thread wrong though, and it's a lot older than I thought it was, but I don't think so. Either way, onward and upward!
:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. I don't want to find out that you just lived out Wayne's World :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As cheesy as this sounds you need to make the decision for yourself. We can sit here and easily say go for it but in the end you gotta do what's best for you. I personally think its a great opportunity but I can see how you'd be somewhat overwhelmed and nervous but I'm sure you'd be great at it. And this is your cliche ultimate cheesy pep talk for tonight brought to you by me. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I probably will decide to go with it... but maybe at the beginning of the year; I've already got this whole "holiday fest" thing in the works, and I've been planning it all year long, so I'd like to at least get that finished before I move on to something else.