Holy Crap, I'm Overwhelmed...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
$24 a year doesn't sound bad at all as far as for paying for things goes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How many puppeteers (including yourself) will be working on this show?
Well I'd need to audition three puppeteers for The Squirrely Squirrels, but they probably wouldn't have to come in all the time, since they're not as "important" as Steve and Bethany are... now Bethany on the other hand, she DOES have an understudy, but mostly for audio projects, such as "radio dramas", or when Steve talked to her over the phone when he got lost. Our own MrsPepper is her vocal understudy, BTW.
$24 a year doesn't sound bad at all as far as for paying for things goes.
I'm not saying it is, I was just explaining I know that that's something I would have to pay, I'm just not clear yet if I get paid for doing anything.

Hubert

Reaction score
Just a note of fact from "who cares if I never have the light," that I wrote in my post, that isn't supposed to be there. That was something else that accidentally got pasted in the post somehow. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure what to make of that light comment. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure what to make of that light comment. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, see, I multitask, and when I'm doing so many things, sometimes other things accidentally end up in posts that don't belong...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I think so. I mean again, I haven't even talked to them myself yet, I was just given the information earlier today that if I decide to go through with the deal, they'll assign me as executive producer to the show, and I can make four half-hour episodes "for review" before they decide whether or not they'll let me continue it as a series. But yeah, there's a LOT that I personally need to discuss and go over before I commit myself to this thing, but other than that, they sound pretty flexible and relatively easy to work with.
Good luck with negotiations! Just make sure whether they'd wait or not because you don't want the opportunity to slip by.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I can just picture you being spotted by some famous producer, and then you can go to Hollywood. :stick_out_tongue: I dream to much.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Snowthy, that is amazing news! I hope it goes well and works out well for you!! Congratulations!