1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to give an exact location, but I'm near NYC. The storm blew through for nearly an entire day. Lots of fallen tree branches, debris, snow, and rain. Just some of the worst weather I've seen in a while.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

So not New England I’m assuming.
  3. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Surprising very chilly. This week it's in the 30's-50's, very unusual and nice for March, considering that in February it was 83 degrees! :eek:
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

cold and rainy

Im ok with the cold. Im not ok with rainy because it screws with my sinuses and can cause me migraines
  5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Supposed to get more snow tomorrow when I have to go to work. :rolleyes:
  6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

It's been really warm and sunny for the past week or so, but really cold in the evening/at night. I keep forgetting Spring is so soon, I was just starting to get used to winter weather.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

More snow again unfortunately. :rolleyes: