How's the weather where you are?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Very, very cold. Though it hasn't been snowing as much as it has in past years...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
It's snowing here in Chambersburg, PA! Probably a good two to three inches on the ground now.

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Annoyed with winter

Hello everybodeee!:super:

Well, it happened again. MORE snow, more ice. Yesterday I went to pick up some things from the store and the roads were terrible. It melted, but today we are expecting more freezing drizzle/rain. Then....we are expecting 3 to 5 inches of snow. Hopefully I can get done what I need to do today before it gets bad out.

Stay safe wherever you are, and dream of spring!:wink:

Your dear friend,
Kitt

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Aww man, there is barely a flurry going on. BARELY A FLURRY! Yeah, so the last weekend of February is the Birkebeiner (for those who may not know, the Birkie is the largest and one of the longest cross country ski races in North America), and we DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SNOW! My husband has only been out to practice on actual skis once all winter due to the crummy conditions. There is still the gym for getting into the groove, but with non-adequate outdoor workouts, it's going to be a million times harder! It's going to be a tough(er) event this year.

That's my rant. I'm wishing for MORE SNOW! Who's with me?

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Oh geez, my wish was granted... now a little too much... TOO MUCH! Make it stop snowing! Oh my frog, it is never going to stop!

I guess there is just no pleasing me.