How's the weather where you are?

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
AHA! It's snowing AGAIN! Now as long as I can get home from work safely... I think I can... I have tomorrow off to enjoy it... WOOHOO!

Nick22

Reaction score
it's super sunny today. i dunno if it's warm though. but i know it's warmer than it's been. okay winter, sorry, but i'm sick of you. send in spring.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Kinda dreary today. Not bad, just dreary, I hear that we're supposed to get rain and stuff tomorrow.....at least it ain't snow.

Daniel

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Here in the U.P., where the snow typically stays into April, the Marquette area and west of Marquette are to get a foot of snow tonight. (Hopefully, we'll get some big snow, and that'll mean no school... :smile: :excited:)

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Here in the U.P., where the snow typically stays into April, the Marquette area and west of Marquette are to get a foot of snow tonight. (Hopefully, we'll get some big snow, and that'll mean no school... :smile: :excited:)
Well, my wish came true! (Little late posting this.) :excited:

Nick22

Reaction score
WHERE'S SPRING? there is TONS of snow! it snowed for 3 days straight! now it's FINALLY beginning to melt.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Cloudy today, storming yesterday, and cold enough to wear two jackets at once for a few days before then.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Today's weather: cloudy, around 40 all day. Began to snow approx. 3:30p.m., into most of tonight. It's 34 degrees now. :rolleyes:

Davina

Reaction score
well, after dumping more snow on us all last week, it is finally warming up again a little. we're actually above freezing and some of the snow is starting to melt a little (which is good as we still have 2-3 feet of it on the ground..)
really weird though.. the bugs are getting confused.. i found a fuzzy caterpillar on my porch yesterday.. no idea where it came from.. i brought it inside so it wouldn't freeze.. there is NO plant life out there for it right now anyway, so it is now in a jar on the kitchen counter with some lettuce and cabbage leaves.. survived the night, but we'll see how he does.. just weird though...