How's the weather where you are?

Pork

Reaction score
It's surprisingly cool today. A little overcast and threatening rain, which would make it even lovelier.

APRena

Reaction score
Tons and tons of SNOW! *crosses fingers for snow day*

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Might be getting snow on Friday. (Please be long-weekend, please be long-weekend...) It rained last night, was cloudy and freezing cold today, and right now it's raining again.

sweetpig

Reaction score
Snow falling very heavily here in NYC. 16 inches so far. 32 degrees, wind chill 2 degrees. Beautiful.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Snowed in! An additional 6 to 12 inches on the ground. Classes have been cancelled today and are going to be cancelled tomorrow! :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Here, we got somewhere between 10 and 16 inches of snow, and the winds are howling outside. Roads were a slushy mess for this morning's commute but the sky was nice and blue.

We were supposed to get a snowstorm around here last weekend, so everyone was really surprised that there was not a single flake. But I had a hike scheduled for that Saturday, so I was happy.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
We might be getting a few inches of snow, but I'm just assuming that because my mom set up a (scary-looking) snowman snow gauge in the backyard. Either way, the roads are very icy.