1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I Ain't Doing It!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Beakerfan Active Member

Snowth, you should go to Arizona. They don't observe DST there... ;)
  2. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I AM Arizona! Lol!

Hey, I just happened to think, isn't there another state that doesn't observe DST, like Illinois or Indiana?
  3. Scooterthegofer New Member

Only some parts of Indiana.:confused:
  4. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Nah, I think they changed that a few years ago or something.

Daniel
  5. APRena New Member

Nope, Illinois does it. Gahhhh I hate it. Everyone has something good to say about winter, I don't like ONE THING about it. Holidays or not. :rolleyes:
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You're weird.
  7. APRena New Member

Your point? ;)
  8. Scooterthegofer New Member

Well, back to non-daylight savings. Whew! Now it's light when we go to school.
  9. muppet baby Active Member

I am so glad about that , i really hate daylight savings time i remember that change back in 07 really made me so mad well now i gues it is what it is lol .

i wish it is was like arazona where they do not have daylight savings time oh well i am in tx and and l love texas lol .
  10. MrsPepper Active Member

Snowth just hates the heat. ;)
  11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just a friendly reminder to everybody: if you don't agree with the governMENTAList fatcats, and their "views" on world currency markets or something like that... DON'T set your clocks ahead tonight.

According to the European Union (who observes the original DST that we did), you're not supposed to set your clocks ahead until March 27 this year... still a little earlier than it should be, but, yeah.
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Remember... do NOT set your clocks ahead tonight... show those governmental fatcats they can't push us around, we have SOME rights too, y'know!
    heralde likes this.
  13. heralde Well-Known Member

Wow I can't believe this thread was started in 2007. A very different time in my life, lol. I don't even remember posting the comments I made at the beginning, lol.
  14. Beakerfan Active Member

I know, right? I can't believe we've been around here that long... THIS CALLS FOR A GROUP HUG!

BTW, it is almost midnight and I'm kinda hating myself for being awake right now. I don't like DST!!!!
    D'Snowth and heralde like this.
  15. heralde Well-Known Member

Aw, how true that is. :)

Yeah this is the "bad" DST where I look at my computer clock and suddenly an entire hour has been lost. And I end up scolding myself for no reason! Lol
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*GLOMP*
  17. beatnikchick300 Active Member

Sounds like some of you guys need to take the train to Mellow Town.
    The Count likes this.
  18. Beakerfan Active Member

Mellow Town? Psh, naw.... take me to Funky Town! *puts on an afro-wig to cover up bed-head and sunglasses to cover the circles under her eyes*
    heralde likes this.
  19. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Do they change clocks in Funkytown? or is it perpetually Hammer Time?

--------------
    Oscarfan likes this.
  20. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That reminds me, I need to get out my Hate-It-Hammer, so that way, whenever there's something around here that doesn't belong, I can give it a smash with my Hate-It-Hammer...

*The concept of DST walks into the thread*

HATE IT!!!

*Smashes DST with Hate-It-Hammer*