1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I Ain't Doing It!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Feb 4, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It SHOULD have ended yesterday, but you know how frogged up the government is.

According to them, it ends next Sunday, instead of this Sunday.

I say no, no, no.
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

The whole world is indescisive, Snowthy. They want a "yes" or "no" answer/want other people to do things for them.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Man, I really have not been paying much attention to time at all, lately. So I really haven't been paying much attention.
  4. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I didn't know that we were supposed to do that. When are we supposed to Fall back again?

Daniel
  5. D'Snowth

We were SUPPOSED to fall back this past weekend, but the government says no, it's this upcoming weekend.
  6. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Oh ok, cool I didn't miss it. NOW, I know why the clock on Facebook is different than the one at the library.

Daniel
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

November 2nd, 2 a.m.
  8. AnimatedC9000

"It's a conspiracy, man! ... They're feedin' us a bunch of lies, man!" ~ Filmore (Cars)

True to that... It's all very confusing, this DSL thing.
  9. D'Snowth

Of course it's a conspiracy! EVERYBODY has said extending Daylight Savings Time has been of no help, or use whatsoever!
  10. AnimatedC9000

Curse this indescisive country!

Also, I have major problems with the oil industry...

The oil company's got a grip on the government!
    Here's the thing, though: I want oil/gasoline prices to stay low... but, at the same time, my father is involved in that business...

Any help?
  11. D'Snowth

Wouldn't be easier for all of us if we all just stopped demanding money, and just simply purchase what we need without paying for it? People actually are stealing what they need because they can't afford it... remember back in the summer when "gas thefts" were big in the news? People actually syphining gas from other people's gas tanks?
  12. AnimatedC9000

That bad, huh?

Why do we even have currency systems, anyway? Most of them translate into different amounts in other countries. What's up with that?
  13. D'Snowth

Well, there's a few factors to that...

For one thing, the value of the American dollar keeps decreasing all the time. At this rate, experts predict that the American one dollar bill will be COMPLETELY worthless in the next eight years. All this, meanwhile, other countries' dollars keep INCREASING in value.

Another thing is that Americans do EVERYTHING differently from other countries... we measure things in inches and miles instead of centimeters and kilometers, today's date to us is October 30 instead of 30 October, we spell certain words like "color", "favorite", "canceled", "check", "theater" instead of "colour, "favourite", "cancelled", "cheque", "theatre"...
  14. heralde

On Star Trek they show humanity will have no use for money in the future. Unfortunately, they don't explain how they got there! ;)

I don't mind those other things like measurements and spellings. It's the little differences that are fun. :)
  15. D'Snowth

As for the dating thing, Greg Proops did a hilarious little bit about how Bush is always bragging about "9-11"... and the rest of the world not knowing what he's talking about, because they think he's talking about November 9th... what was so bad that happened on November 9th?
  16. heralde

Lol, I never thought of that! :insatiable:
  17. heralde

Mmmm that is a difficult question, I understand how hard that is. Everyone's dealing with these issues lately.
  18. D'Snowth

It's on YouTube as a matter of fact. I'd post the link to the video, but it has some colorful language in it, and I'm sure Count would remove the link, lol.
  19. D'Snowth

Man, no wonder I feel so tired this morning, I forgot today is when DST ends for SANE people...

Everyone else who chooses to follow the government still has another week left to go, and I pity da foos!
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Time to break out the hoodies for chilly evenings. :o