I am in need of serious help. :(

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well if that's case Ernie 101 you have no bussiness being concerned about what she's wearing. if she's wearing something that's to hot, you need to except that or. find someone who dress'es or conservatively.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments.. I have more an *update* so to speak. She came over tonight and stayed till' about 10. We got some things resolved, she actually told me what she wants from me. You see, I am always asking if she care about me and all, and she says she wants to see that I care about HER and that I don't just want to feel like she cares about me. She said sometimes she feels like I'm just with her because I feel like someone cares.. because I obviously am missing that from my life..and would definantly be missing that without her.

That is definantly not the case with me. I love her more than anything.. Ok, maybe I should tell you something to help you understand how close we are..the only reason I am posting this is because I know you people are non-judgemental and caring..

anyways, I ran away with this girl 2 years ago, and we have talked about the future..and while I don't know if things will go as planned.. i know I want to spend my life with her. I love her, and she has never given me a reason to think she will cheat..but I often feel threatened by other guys even when she tells me that I am the one she loves and that she thinks I am attractive..
I just feel like I am losing my grip on things.. I cryed in her arms tonight.. I mean in general, my life is great, I just want to work through these problems..

P.S-BEAR, I would love to talk to you in private more about this.. it could help.

Thanks, everybody.
Drake.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Thank you all for your comments.. I have more an *update* so to speak. She came over tonight and stayed till' about 10. We got some things resolved, she actually told me what she wants from me. You see, I am always asking if she care about me and all, and she says she wants to see that I care about HER and that I don't just want to feel like she cares about me. She said sometimes she feels like I'm just with her because I feel like someone cares.. because I obviously am missing that from my life..and would definantly be missing that without her.

That is definantly not the case with me. I love her more than anything.. Ok, maybe I should tell you something to help you understand how close we are..the only reason I am posting this is because I know you people are non-judgemental and caring..

anyways, I ran away with this girl 2 years ago, and we have talked about the future..and while I don't know if things will go as planned.. i know I want to spend my life with her. I love her, and she has never given me a reason to think she will cheat..but I often feel threatened by other guys even when she tells me that I am the one she loves and that she thinks I am attractive..
I just feel like I am losing my grip on things.. I cryed in her arms tonight.. I mean in general, my life is great, I just want to work through these problems..

P.S-BEAR, I would love to talk to you in private more about this.. it could help.

Thanks, everybody.
Drake.
Totally your call, man. But I am here to listen.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So what if other people are looking at her; YOU'RE the one she's with! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Personally, I've grown to take guys oogleing at my wife (within reason) as a compliment.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Sorry for what has happened to you. But it's nice you worked things out.

I have no idea about relationships. I've only had one girlfriend and that was 5 years ago. It's nice that you love this person, but I don't know if I could see myself with somebody. I work better by myself.

ryan

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:

Thanks, everybody.
Drake.
i think you just need to get a grip on thing and not be so immature.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yo, Mr B. lay off my friends. If you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation, stay out of it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Mike, teenage love's a rough game, he's obviously upset, don't make it your goal to make it worse, man. Have some class.

luvtosr

Reaction score
MB, he is being mature about it, he's recognised that he has a problem and is asking for help to solve it, the only immature thing I've read in this thread is your post.