I am in need of serious help. :(

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
i think you just need to get a grip on thing and not be so immature.

I guess every group has its Oscar the Grouch. Glad to see we've found ours. :grouchy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Back on topic, gang.

Glad to see he's got a resolve in the works for his problem!! That's what counts right now.

Any ill-tempered posts should be ignored, so let's. Responding to them will only create a flame-war, and I don't want to see that happen, cause then I have to do the whole locking of threads and junk, and I hate doing that. Let's just carry on and be proud a resolve has been found!! :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well I'm sorry. I find it bothersome when somebody's jealous and they burden them with it. but if it's settled then I hope it all works out.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well, I never did say I was being mature by being jealous, but I'm certainly not being immature, Mike.

Anyways, I have been talking to her about things, and we I am working on the things she has told me she wants from me.

Also, I couldn't take oogling as a compliment, it just makes me mad. I think it is good that some of you handle it that way, and I wish I could, but something always starts bothering me about it. I just find that I am a very jealous person, whitch can be fixed. So, that makes it harder for me to take as a compliment.

...hmm.. Part of the problem is me having to teach myself how to be in a relationship. I haven't grown up with good household relationships, and I was VERY hesitant before i entered this one, afraid to get hurt. So, I am working on building up my trust in her and people in general.

Thanks,

-Drake.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Man, will this ever stop. I have prayed and prayed.. Life can be a very confusing thing.. I am sitting here contemplating what to do next.. I always start a fight.. I need to just shut my mouth a lot more often.

luvtosr

Reaction score
I know it sounds a little random but have you tried meditating? I don't mean fully adopting some random Yoga position and chanting away to yourself I mean take five minutes a day to relax in a quiet room with no interuptions and just put the day in order. I used to be a typically angry teen (I don't mean to imply you are it's just I really was - it was hormones a-go-go) and then my science teacher, of all people, started holding a meditation group at lunch time and just taught us to be able to put things in perspective.

It's weird and you feel like a fool at first but if you persevere then you could see a change, take the time to breathe deeply, get a good flow of oxygen in you - it'll help clear your mind and allow you to just take a step back because it's hard to see the forest when you're right in the thick of it.

And really, easier said than done, I know, but instead of being jealous of the other guys who aren't in your position just chuckle to yourself because the fact is they're probably jealous as owt of you - you're the one with your girlfriend after all.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Thank you! those words helped. However, sometimes I do find myself anger and I don't know how to handle it.. but for a while I didn't have a stable home life.. may be going through a divorce soon..and things are rough.. and I felt angry a lot of the times.. I'm working through it though.. I think being a teenager has hit me a lot harder than most of my peers..because I feel like I have the heart of a man, and the brain of a child.

I will try doing this.. I'm not sure if it will help, but it is worth a try..and I'll let you know if it works luvtsor.

Thanks,

Drake.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, Ernie101, for not being online for you to chat with me. internet connection is screwy sometimes (which is often why I use my bro's computer). But if you see me pop up online, don't hesitate to ask me to chat if you need. take care. Hope things are okay.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Also, I couldn't take oogling as a compliment, it just makes me mad.
Well, this is the point where you learn to smile, acknowledge the guy who's gawking, wave or nod to him, and hug her closer as if saying, "She's mine, ha ha!"

Show her love and affection, and you will get it in return. Show her jealousy, and she'll run off like a pepper-eating goat looking for water! Stop the fighting. Just think this: "What would my parent(s) do?" And then do just the opposite.

Or, you might even ultimately decide that it's not worth the trouble you're going through. I'm not connected in a relationship. I date, but nothing serious--and they always know up front what I think about relationships. We have our fun going out and whatever, but it's all under the understanding that I'm not looking to be connected!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well, thank you.. I got more into this with her tonight..and we talked.

We stayed calm, sorted feelings, and I heard exactly what I was afraid of hearing.

She said in a way I have pushed her away. When I want her to show her affection, and I am always asking if she cares, it pushes her away and she finds it hard to show me the affection I want. (I hope you are understanding, having trouble putting it in words.) She says she cares deeply for me, but I need to change the way I act(worrying all the time).

I also was thinking today about how things seemed to be different when we first started dating.. and that's probally because I have taken that feeling away. I want it back, and it will take a lot of work.. and I have doubt that i can do it.. but I still can't give up.. I'm in a lot of pain, and I feel bad being in pain over something like this..when other people are going through so much more serious things in their lives..

BTW, BEAR, I PMed you about it but never got a response... I will try again..

Thank you everyone..