I Dream of Jeannie's Upcoming Failure

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
A lot of ridiculous pressure on female actors these days. They're told blond looks better. Then two minutes later they're told people will take them more seriously as a brunette.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
heralde said:
A lot of ridiculous pressure on female actors these days. They're told blond looks better. Then two minutes later they're told people will take them more seriously as a brunette.
That's what I always hear... it makes me think Kathy should do a sketch where she dyes her hair brown so people will take her more seriously but then she goes back to being a blonde so people will think she's hot, and then back to brunette, and then... well, you get the picture. Yeah, that'd make a funny sketch for her!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Faylo said:
Okay, maybe I'm weird, but who thinks Reese Witherspoon would be a good Jeannie? :smile:
I think she is a really good actress. But (and no offence here)...but she usually chooses good movie rolls. This issounds like a silly popcorn movie at best, but that's only ones opinion.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I think she is a really good actress. But (and no offence here)...but she usually chooses good movie rolls. This issounds like a silly popcorn movie at best, but that's only ones opinion.

So was Bewitched and Nicole Kidman (usually a well-respected A-list actress) played the lead.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I already heard that Kate Hudson had already signed up to play Jeannie. But tha was back a while ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I already heard that Kate Hudson had already signed up to play Jeannie. But tha was back a while ago.
I heard that as well, but apparently Lindsay Lohan is being considered for the role now. I think Kate would be a better choice, though.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I heard that as well, but apparently Lindsay Lohan is being considered for the role now. I think Kate would be a better choice, though.
Lohan is in rehab right now. I believe she won't be working for a while, not until she tries to fix whatever problem she is having.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BEAR said:
So was Bewitched and Nicole Kidman (usually a well-respected A-list actress) played the lead.
Well, that is true. But it was like not even her or Will Ferrell could save the movie from going wrong. But I don't think the execution of that movie was done very well, though. It kind of like in the case of Bruce Almighty where two really good actors could not save a bad script. It was medeocre at best to me. And with Steve Corell to fill the shoes for the sequel, it doesn't really look any better.

Tim

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Lohan is in rehab right now. I believe she won't be working for a while, not until she tries to fix whatever problem she is having.
Yeah! I thought she was working at getting OUT of the bottle!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tim said:
Yeah! I thought she was working at getting OUT of the bottle!
You never know what these crazy star-struck celebs are up to!