I Love the 90s MC thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
I tried to like the Disney version of Doug, but it seemed like it was missing something :stick_out_tongue:...

Xerus

Reaction score
During the 90's, Cartoon Network gave all sorts of cartoonists a chance to create new original stuff. A bunch of 5 minute shorts called, "What A Cartoon." That brought us cool shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo, and the Powerpuff Girls. These shows came from the minds of the creators instead of network executives and toy companies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
During the 90's, Cartoon Network gave all sorts of cartoonists a chance to create new original stuff. A bunch of 5 minute shorts called, "What A Cartoon." That brought us cool shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo, and the Powerpuff Girls. These shows came from the minds of the creators instead of network executives and toy companies.
And they became known later as Cartoon Cartoons.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I always called them the Powderpuff Girls...I still do most of the time *lol* :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Personally, I felt What a Cartoon was to CN what Oh Yeah! Cartoons was to Nick.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
uh... maybe because both ideas were conceived by Fred Seibert?
That and because they followed the same format & created, respectively Cartoon Cartoons & Nicktoons.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I liked the Oh Yeah! Cartoon "Thatta Boy"! He seriously needed his own series!

You know that a spin off of Oh Yeah Cartoons is coming out called "Random! Cartoons"

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Which means that more modern Nicktoons will soon follow.