I won't be posting anymore...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Good luck Snowth matey. **big hugs**

On a lighter note, I'll be back around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, here I am...

At the time being, we're stuck in a hotel, and although the hotel has wireless internet access, I DON'T have a wireless card in my laptop, so, as predicted, here I am at the library.

Don't know how long this will last though (I'm betting for another six months or so... that's about average for us.

Well anyway, I'm okay for right now, and so is Tommie. Been managing to keep myself busy, though, what with the new sitcom I'm developing - I already finished the script for the pilot episode last night.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Snowthy, I'm thinking of you buddy and I miss you. I hope everything works out real soon. (((HUGS)))

Skye

Reaction score
Oh wow, Snowthy. I'm really glad you seem to be handling it pretty well. Hang in there!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snoooooooooooooooooooooooowth!

*ahem*

Snowthy?

Xerus

Reaction score
Well, here I am...

At the time being, we're stuck in a hotel, and although the hotel has wireless internet access, I DON'T have a wireless card in my laptop, so, as predicted, here I am at the library.

Don't know how long this will last though (I'm betting for another six months or so... that's about average for us.

Well anyway, I'm okay for right now, and so is Tommie. Been managing to keep myself busy, though, what with the new sitcom I'm developing - I already finished the script for the pilot episode last night.
I hope things will go back to normal for you soon, D'Snowth and good luck with your new sitcom.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you Snowthers. I hope things settle down very soon for you and your family and Tommie as well. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Snowthy...sorry things aren't going so great right now.:frown: Hope you're back soon.