I won't be posting anymore...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snowthy! Glad to see you! I only really get here around the weekends at the moment anyway, so you're not the only one with catching up to do! Luckily...I had all day!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, Beau got to catch up with me, isn't that fun. Rather than catch up, I think he was running away. I'm not that scary!
Too bad about that, Snowthers. Last I heard everything was going well. But I'm glad you've got internet at least, it's a small improvement. This way you can get ahold of us while we wish you words of encouragement.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Bad news everyone: our crackpot landlords of our previous house (the ones who kicked us out) told our new landlord some crap about us, so now he doesn't want to let us in his condo, so now we're back at Square One.

One the plus side, though, our current hotel room has free high-speed internet, so I'll be around a bit more frequently for the time being... so I guess I've got some MAJOR catching up to do!
What the heck? That sucks Snowthie, I'm sorry that happened! I hope you guys find a place soon!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hugs for Snowthy* Been reading back over the thread...didn't realise stuff was so hard for you at the moment. *hugs* Hope things work out.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, Snowthy, I'm so sorry to hear about this new hurdle of yours. That's terrible. But it's so awesome to see you back here again! And I really hope everything works out great for you guys soon. You deserve it!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hope things work out for the best for you and your family, Snowthy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My thanks to MC's first couple... but what to call you two... "Willoline" or "Caroliam"?

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, Snowthy. :stick_out_tongue: I gotta say, though, I can't stand how Hollywood combines names like that. When did they decide that saying two names was too much work, lol?