1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Abyssina

Hellooooo everyone! This is your old pal Alex! Well, I just wanted to say that, uh, some things in my life need to be changed right now, starting with how I spend my time online. And so, it is with great regret that I am announcing my leaving. I hope to return, eventually, and in the meantime I shall miss you all.
    *salutes*
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Oh Alex, I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we will all miss you terribly! I hope you find your way back to us soon!
  3. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Thanks FM! :)
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Nooooooooo! Not Alex! How will the slug live on with you gone? And think of the Squeekers... She will be crushed to hear of this. But those poor smiley clouds. Why do they have to suffer too? It's always the happy cows that are made to suffer the most. Beakerfan! No go bye-bye!
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Alex! I'm going to miss you! I know how those "life things" go though, so I totally understand. Take care of yourself my dear and I hope to see you back here soon.
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAALEX! Oh I shall miss you! But... I understand *sniff*... we'll miss you! Come back to us soon!
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Can I say that I hate this thread? It is completely necessary and I understand. I am glad it's here, but I still hate it.

I had to do something similar for a while - purged several areas of my life, internet interaction being one of them. Just had to refocus on the world around me. I gave up many things and so many people thought I was crazy for it, but I knew what was best and it worked out. Oh, and yeah, I came back.

I wish all the luck to people who need to leave for a while or for good. Still, I hope there's some road that will lead you all back to Muppet Central from time to time. ;)
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I will miss you Alex! I'll always be around if you need to chat with someone. But I hope you work things out and I will be thinking of you. :)

p.s. Jamie I'm glad you're back! Cause you add alot to the forum. :D
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Awwww (((Alex)))) I'll miss you!:( But I agree.The thing called "life" does take over when we least expect.
    When you're ready to come back,you'll be welcomed back by all of your friends here.
  10. Java

Java Active Member

Hugs Alex! Hope to see you again when things are back in order.
  11. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Bye, Alex.
    I hope you come back soon.
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

So long, Alex. I hope to see you here again.

I completely understand that "real life" takes over. It's been happing to me quite a lot lately, but I always find my way back. I can't imagine myself ever leaving MC for good. My frequency just may be thinned out at times. I was away doing a show for 3 months during the holidays and was unable to be online a lot, but now that the show and Christmas is over, I am hoping to get back into the swing of MC on a somewhat normal basis again.
  13. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Alex, sweetie, I know you talked about limiting your time online. But please know I'm always available to talk whenever you need to. MC won't be the same without you. I hope you return soon!:)

I LOVE YOU!:flirt:
  14. Pork

Pork Active Member

Hey Alex, we sure will miss your round these parts. But I understad. I hope all goes well and that we won't be completely void of you visiting us every now and then. Bye Chum.
  15. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Alex, this is sad news.. you will be missed!
  16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Thanks everyone! I'll miss all of y'all!
  17. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

So sorry you have to leave Alex. :(

I wish you all the very best of luck and hope you're back again soon.
  18. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh alex i am so sorry that you are not going to be here that is really sad we are going to be missed and i am going to miss you .

i hope that you can come back soon .:) ;)
  19. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

The Slug is gone with the wind...

Hey guys...

For the one or two of you who may care...I have decided to leave MC. Permanantly. For good.:cry:

I've been thinking long and hard about this lately, and...well...I need to go. I've had a wonderful run here, but the slug has taken up enough space with his nonsensical ramblings and whatnot.

So...goodbye to everyone. I enjoyed the ride.

:/
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

What? Not the slug! *Wails uncontrollably. I'm losing friends left and right here lately. This has to stop! Leach, you're one of my buddies... MST3K and causing general havoc in some of the threads with Alex and Claudia. You're now gonna break up the team? Man, this is turning out to be a cruel April Fools Day. I curse the Joker for all of this and will hunt him down with Batman vengeance. Slug, if this is for reals, then know you can always drop me a message via PM or at my addy.

*Muffin cannon salute.