I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hello peeps!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that, although you may see me pop in from time to time, I don't do it to post, necessarily, but rather, to check my PMs, mostly.

However, hopefully, I'll be back in full-force by this time next week... HOPEFULLY!

There's nothing really available right now, so we took a TINY little condo as a temporary home until we have enough money to afford to buy a brand new house that had just been built on the east side of town. Can't wait to be in my own room again, and have unlimited internet access, so I can post here and watch as much junk on YouTube as I want!

Other than that, things have been kind of slow... we've had to disinfect Tommie's cage twice, as there's a LOT of ants around town lately, and although here it is well into October, our mid-day highs are STILL reaching the high 80s/low 90s! W T H is UP with THAT? I ordered myself a new Jeep Cap, as mine is getting worn out, this time I managed to snag the same model Radar wore on M*A*S*[H, but slightly updated. Been writing a few more scripts for my new sitcom, which I hope will make it to air by the fall of 2009... assuming prime-time will accept a new show that's meant to mimick and play like a sitcom from the 50s and 60s.

So, that's it, really, just felt like leaving my family here a little note. Love ya guys!

Skye

Reaction score
Thanks for checking in, Snowthy! It's great to hear from ya. Glad things are startin' to get better for you. And I'm looking forward to when you're back full-time! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Good to hear from ya Snowthmeister! Hope you come back to us soon pal! :big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hello, Mr. the Snowth! Great to hear from ya! Looking forward to your triumphant return!:smile:

Java

Reaction score
Good to hear from you D'Snowth!

Pork

Reaction score
Hey D'Snowth, glad to her form you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good to hear from you Snowthy, can't wait until you're back with us full force!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bad news everyone: our crackpot landlords of our previous house (the ones who kicked us out) told our new landlord some crap about us, so now he doesn't want to let us in his condo, so now we're back at Square One.

One the plus side, though, our current hotel room has free high-speed internet, so I'll be around a bit more frequently for the time being... so I guess I've got some MAJOR catching up to do!