I won't be posting anymore...

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Since i joined you are one of them members that do stand out to me

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Seems like people want to talk about everything but the Muppets.

I'm also very saddened by the general attitude by Muppet fans just giving up on the Muppets and the Muppet show. I know it's been 10 years but we should never give up.

So goodbye Muppet Central....
I'm saddened by the fact that your leaving, i'm going to miss your positivity. But the thing is there isn't much to talk about regarding the Muppets right now. Clearly we're all more than happy to talk about them when a new project comes out, for instance the Muppet series that came out last year got no shortage of attention from all of us here while the show was running. But now the show is over. So not much to talk about there.

And as for what you said about our "attitude" and "giving up", I think you completely miss understand where we're coming from. We're not being negative or giving up, we're just being practical. These are big companies you've been talking about, if they want to do something, they will. I'm sure the last two seasons of TMS will be released eventually, but we can't really speed up the process, heck, we don't even fully know why those seasons still haven't been released. Only Disney and whatever other company involved knows. All we can do as fans is to keep watching/buying Muppet stuff and wait. And I think it's rather egotistical for you to think your the only right one in this situation when almost everybody else has been telling you your wrong.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm saddened by the fact that your leaving, i'm going to miss your positivity. But the thing is there isn't much to talk about regarding the Muppets right now. Clearly we're all more than happy to talk about them when a new project comes out, for instance the Muppet series that came out last year got no shortage of attention from all of us here while the show was running. But now the show is over. So not much to talk about there.

And as for what you said about our "attitude" and "giving up", I think you completely miss understand where we're coming from. We're not being negative or giving up, we're just being practical. These are big companies you've been talking about, if they want to do something, they will. I'm sure the last two seasons of TMS will be released eventually, but we can't really speed up the process, heck, we don't even fully know why those seasons still haven't been released. Only Disney and whatever other company involved knows. All we can do as fans is to keep watching/buying Muppet stuff and wait. And I think it's rather egotistical for you to think your the only right one in this situation when almost everybody else has been telling you your wrong.
No i get it I do... it's still sad though.

Thanks for the kind words though yall might make me stay lol...

Duke Remington

Reaction score

It's music copyrights that are holding back the Season 4 and 5 DVDs, as well as the need to pay the living musicians that worked on the show.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm considering going on a long break from posting here. It seems that lately hardly anybody here ever talks to me whenever I say something, which I don't get. Do I not make sense? I mean, what the heck?

I don't have a lot of friends I can communicate with, and this place has been a great opportunity for me to get along with other Muppet fans, but if I feel like the people who I know well here are ignoring me, then there's not much of a point in being here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? Because I've kind of felt like the opposte, I feel like a lot of us have been posting in your threads, or responding to your posts, but then it seems like much of the time you don't resume the conversation afterwards.

In fact, you really had a good thing going here with you posting SST episodes from Season 30, why stop that? I mean, I really don't see where any of this ignoring that you're talking about is coming from - I saw you as one of the more active and engaging members around here. Maybe you've just become a Thread Killer or something . . . no shame in that, we used to have an organization around here for that. *zing*

Schfifty

Reaction score
The reason I posted in this thread is because:

1) I'm suffering from a bit of social anxiety at the moment, and I guess I've been trying to overcome it by posting and talking to others to get some attention and feel like I'm worth something, but I must think it's not enough. I don't constantly crave attention like attention *****s do – matter of fact, I am much more introverted than an extrovert, but I get disappointed when nobody responds to me if I genuinely say something I feel is worthy of conversation. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

2) This last post pretty much got completely ignored when I wanted to share I had the same experience. Fuzzy's post afterwards about like addiction then just agitated me, so much to the point that I wanted to stop posting and leave. No offense to Fuzzy or others, but I didn't take the conversation lightly.

I appreciate your comment...if you really think I'm valuable here, then I'll start sharing Season 30/31 episodes again for everyone here. The MC forums have actually been kinda like Facebook for me in a way, since I don't really use Facebook anymore (nor Twitter...never been interested in joining). And despite frequently using Baby Gonzo as my avatar, I don't want people to think I'm really a weirdo or stranger; he's just one of my favorite cartoon characters from a childhood show, and I think we're both weird but in a good way.