I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And despite frequently using Baby Gonzo as my avatar, I don't want people to think I'm really a weirdo or stranger
Your concerns are justified. Because I used to use Snowths as my avatar (imagine that!), people used to assume I was a girl.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
1) I'm suffering from a bit of social anxiety at the moment, and I guess I've been trying to overcome it by posting and talking to others to get some attention and feel like I'm worth something, but I must think it's not enough. I don't constantly crave attention like attention *****s do – matter of fact, I am much more introverted than an extrovert, but I get disappointed when nobody responds to me if I genuinely say something I feel is worthy of conversation. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

2) This last post pretty much got completely ignored when I wanted to share I had the same experience. Fuzzy's post afterwards about like addiction then just agitated me, so much to the point that I wanted to stop posting and leave. No offense to Fuzzy or others, but I didn't take the conversation lightly.
I understand where you're coming from. I get really disappointed when nobody or very few people respond to my threads, but nobody is gonna get replied to all the time, that's just how it is. Even the biggest users like D'Snowth and Drtooth sometimes have posts that go unnoticed. I'm sure no one was intentionally ignoring you; we just either didn't know how to respond or didn't have much else to add to that conversation. But, i'm very sorry you've felt ignored, and I wanted to let you know that i've certainly missed you around here.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So this is hard for me to type up, but I don't think I'm going to post on here anymore. I've been a member of this site for over five years, and met some cool people through here. I learned a lot about the Muppets, had some opinions challenged on other things, and got some new perspectives on culture and the world. I also got some help when I was an adrift college student unsure of what was going to happen and where I fit in the world. This site has played an important role in my life.

However, as the years have passed by, the faces on here have changed and some of the deep connections I have made on here have either been moved onto other venues or just fallen off the face of the earth like internet friends can do. It doesn't feel the same here for me anymore, and I want to stress that's because of me and not a reflection on any current posters. So I'm going to be stepping out and saying goodbye. I hope you guys enjoy whatever comes next for the Muppets and I will be eagerly awaiting what that is.

Signing off,
Charlie

Schfifty

Reaction score
Aww, I'm sorry you're deciding to leave. You're one of the few people here who likes The Price Is Right as much as I do...I'm gonna miss you 'round here for sure. :-(

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So this is hard for me to type up, but I don't think I'm going to post on here anymore. I've been a member of this site for over five years, and met some cool people through here. I learned a lot about the Muppets, had some opinions challenged on other things, and got some new perspectives on culture and the world. I also got some help when I was an adrift college student unsure of what was going to happen and where I fit in the world. This site has played an important role in my life.

However, as the years have passed by, the faces on here have changed and some of the deep connections I have made on here have either been moved onto other venues or just fallen off the face of the earth like internet friends can do. It doesn't feel the same here for me anymore, and I want to stress that's because of me and not a reflection on any current posters. So I'm going to be stepping out and saying goodbye. I hope you guys enjoy whatever comes next for the Muppets and I will be eagerly awaiting what that is.

Signing off,
Charlie
I'm sorry to see you go. It's members like you that made me decide to join the forum. You've always been very sweet and it was always nice to have another Regular Show fan around here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man, first Drtooth, now Charlie. Feel like I'm slowly losing the last few people here that I consider "forum friends".

So does this mean your fanfic about :attitude: is now considered dead/unfinished Charlie? :cry:
In whatever you choose to do with your life from here on out, I hope you're able to find that same spark of happiness you had as a membere here at this forum. :jim:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i had been hesitant about saying anything at first but...

I'm done here. I cannot be apart of this forum after seeing how HATEFUL and HURTFUL people became after the election. I honestly thought we were better than that, but no, apparently it's perfectly ok to attack and be bitter to other members.

I have been...ehh...drifting away from the forum anyway. I don't really feel like I belong anymore here, and haven't had much to say anyway.

So yeah. Bye.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
i had been hesitant about saying anything at first but...

I'm done here. I cannot be apart of this forum after seeing how HATEFUL and HURTFUL people became after the election. I honestly thought we were better than that, but no, apparently it's perfectly ok to attack and be bitter to other members.

I have been...ehh...drifting away from the forum anyway. I don't really feel like I belong anymore here, and haven't had much to say anyway.

So yeah. Bye.
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the forum. I will miss you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If there are posts that are blatently offensive, starting and/or continuing a flame war between forum members in the 2016 US Presidential election thread(s), please report them so that they can be dealt with. Personally, I'm staying out of that thread and not bothering with it unless there are any reported posts. So basically I'm not letting that muck get to me nor bring down my mood/feeling of what this forum was intended for in the first place. If you feel that a cooling off period of absence is personally beneficial to you, then just take some time to yourselves. After all, the forum (and your accounts) will still be here whenever you decide to come back and be part of the conversations here.

Hope this helps.