If they had to recast Doc...

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Doc

Ok, please forgive me if I should already know the answer to this question, but what would be wrong with the original Doc from Fraggle Rock? He is still alive right? Is he medically ill? If not, I think he would perform the job well.

Also, I agree with others that Christopher Lloyd would perform a wonderful Doc. Whoever plays Doc, however, I just hope they study all of Doc's clips thoroughly because Doc is one of my favorites on the show.

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
MokeynSprocket said:
Ok, please forgive me if I should already know the answer to this question, but what would be wrong with the original Doc from Fraggle Rock? He is still alive right? Is he medically ill? If not, I think he would perform the job well.

Also, I agree with others that Christopher Lloyd would perform a wonderful Doc. Whoever plays Doc, however, I just hope they study all of Doc's clips thoroughly because Doc is one of my favorites on the show.
No, he's not dead, but he's sick, from what I hear.

Frogster

Reaction score
I don't know about Doc, but I always thought that, for the show back in the 80's, they should have Frank Oz show up in the finale as Schimmelfinny.

Foodie

Reaction score
Has anyone suggested Ian McKellen yet? I was watching the special sections of my " Flushed Away " DVD and noticed that he may be able to pull off Doc if need be. He's got the bangs for it. :smirk: