In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Faylo

Reaction score
Haha, we're only kidding around, Dil. No way would I expect the fraggles to duke it out, it's just not them. :stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
Dil, you have to take alot of what we say with a grain of salt

unclematt

Reaction score
If they mess up the fraggles I will be severly dissapointed.

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
I'm kinda worried about it (though it will probably be wonderful). As long as they get all (or at least very nearly all) the original people, i'm pretty sure it will be great. I really hope they get the same people to do the music.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Even though I'm not really a fan of "modern" Muppet stuff, my first instinct is to be optimistic about this. I don't know why, maybe I feel like I need to be, you know?

And if it is a disapointment, well then we'll just work harder to make sure the original Fraggles survive. :smile:

TimeMachine

Reaction score
heralde said:
Even though I'm not really a fan of "modern" Muppet stuff, my first instinct is to be optimistic about this. I don't know why, maybe I feel like I need to be, you know?

And if it is a disapointment, well then we'll just work harder to make sure the original Fraggles survive. :smile:
It's weird; I feel the same way. And I tend to be more on the cynical side, especially when it comes to resurrecting old characters for anything new.

But some part of me feels good about this project. I felt good the first time I read about it. Maybe that's a good sign?

((or maybe we're just going to be that much more disappointed by the final product...))

I am really protective of this, though. The Fraggles were a such a pure and genuine creation, and they represented so much. It would be a shame to see that distorted and the meaning to be lost. I want to new generation to feel the real magic of the Fraggles.