Reaction score
Oh my gosh, what have I started??!!

(Hey! I started something! Yay!!!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
"I Started the Zombie Fraggles."

"Zombie Fraggle Galactica"

"Indiana Zombie Fraggle."

And, who could forget, "Zombie Fraggles' Christmas Carol"?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Songs...
The Night Fraggle Rock Died
Carry on My Zombie Fraggle
Uptown Zombie Fraggle Girl

Faylo

Reaction score
Legally Zombie Fraggle. :stick_out_tongue:

Back on topic a bit, I was thinking last night that Around The Universe would be a good song to put back in the movie. What do you think?

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Faylo said:
Back on topic a bit, I was thinking last night that Around The Universe would be a good song to put back in the movie. What do you think?
I think that's a great idea! :sing: The song is very catchy, and it deserves to be somewhere in the movie--even if it's just the credits. (Then it'd make the credits interesting, LOL. :stick_out_tongue: )

~ Morgan "All Around the World..." Goat

PS: "Zombie Fraggles' Wizard of Oz"--living up to the Muppet version's name, or much, much better?

unclematt

Reaction score
You guys forgot Scoob-Doo on Zombie Fraggle Island

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My personal favorites:

The Wrath of the Zombie Fraggles
40-year-old Zombie Fraggles
The Zombie Fraggles' Excellent Adventure

Beauregard

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
I think that's a great idea! :sing: The song is very catchy, and it deserves to be somewhere in the movie--even if it's just the credits. (Then it'd make the credits interesting, LOL. :stick_out_tongue: )
I was thinking, "Credits" when I heard that suggestion. So, yeah, if not in the movie DEFINATLY in the credits.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Zombie Fraggle's Jug-Band Christmas
Zombie Fraggles of the Lost Nebula
The Zombie Fraggle Hour
Zombie Fraggle City

DTWolf

Reaction score
"You are all WEIRDOES." -Sam the Eagle

This is the WEIRDEST thread.

I decided to review what's been added here since the last time I checked this thread (round about page 7). Yeep.

Anyway, an idea struck me that many of you will probably find too sad and/or heretical to even contemplate. Given Doc's age (assuming the character has aged along with the actor), could it be that what propels the Fraggle Five into outer space is that Doc has retired and moved away and someone else is either remodeling the house or (yikes) tearing it down? Maybe their mission/adventure would be to prevent the house from being torn down.

On the other hand--given that different countries had different Docs and houses/lighthouses, they could avoid the issue altogether by having a new entrance into outer space suddenly open up elsewhere. The Fraggles would explore (though why the non-Gobo members of the Fraggle Five would go isn't so obvious) and soon meet up with Traveling Matt. You could even play with the idea that they don't realize it's the same outer space until they find Matt. Then whatever adventure they're going to have could start.