In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Faylo said:
Epic Fraggle battle, anyone?
The epic Fraggle/Frackle Battle started near a beatle bottle on a noodle eating poodle in a puddle, and since the Fraggle/Frackle battle rattled nearby beatles, the beatles with their bottles battled and beat the Fraggles with a beatle bootcamp cannon, while the nodle eating poodle in the puddle grabbed a purple paddle. With the purple paddle the poodle beat the Frackles and the frightened, fearless Fraggles huddled, blooded, in the muddle of the puddle while the noodle eating poodle threw a hurdle through a Frackle eating myrtle in a girdle while sitting on a turtle.

I have no idea what that was about, but it kept me ammused for five minutes.

EDIT: I forgot the cattle in the Fraggle/Frackle battle.

D

Dil

NO!!! THE FILM WILL NOT HAVE BLOOD AND GORE!!! YOU'RE CRAZY!!!! ARE YOU DRUNK?? OF COURSE IT'LL BE THE SAME RATING AS IN THE TV SERIES OF FRAGGLE ROCK!!!

The Fraggle Five will explore around Outer Space for 30 minutes, until then they get surprised by the Frackle Five.

GOBO: "Yikes! Don't startle us like that."

GLOBO: "We don't care, we love to startle those creatures, we couldn't stand, like YOU!"

(Frackles laugh.)

GOBO: "Can't you see, we're on an adventure in Outer Space."

GLOBO: "You mean way up there?"

GOBO: "No, right here."

BOOMBLEY: "Nonsense, this place isn't outer space."

GLOBO: "Yeah, he's crazy."

(Frackles laugh.)

GOBO: "Grr, OK! Listen, I am NOT crazy! My name is Gobo Fraggle, here with Mokey, Boober,"

BOOBER: "Hi!"

GOBO: "Wembley, and Red."

NOKEY: "Arr Ha har! These are the craziest creature."

GLOBO: "Yeah, man, we are called Frackles, are we, the monsters with beer guts. Yeah-he-heh!"

WEMBLEY: "Frackles??"

BOOBER: "Watch out! These guys can be DANGEROUS!!"

GLOBO: "Har Har! I'm that good ol' Globo Frackle, here w' my buds, Nokey, Doober,"

DOOBER: "Yeah!"

GLOBO: "Boombley, and Dred. Take it!"

(Hard rock song plays in E minor, the Frackle sing it.)
(And after the song...)
DRED: "Y'wanna fight, eh? Huh? HUh? HUH??"

RED: "We're not gonna play your games, you're just too tough! If I were stronger, I'll beat you up and call the silly creatures to rustle you! Harumph!!"

GLOBO: "You have no choice!"

(Frackles laugh.)

GOBO: "What are we gonna do?"

MOKEY: "I don't know."

GLOBO: "Alllrightie, 'Natzi's, we're gonna find a golden ring somewhere around this place. If you found it first, the fraggles keep Fraggle Rock, but if WE found it first, US frackles will take Fraggle Rock as FRACKLE Rock, and you won't stop us, foolish varmints. See ya!"

(Frackles laugh.)

BOOBER: "It's gonna be tough, we'll lose the cave, I know it! Know it! Know it!!"

GOBO: "Don't worry, Boober, we'll look for that ring before they do."

RED: "I hate these guys..."

GOBO: "OK, a ring looks like this... (draws a ring) according to Uncle Travelling Matt, a ring looks like this."

(Later, they'll meet Uncle Matt during their adventure.)

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Ditto everyone who dittoed before me. Ditto.

I think Dil's drunk though.... verrry drunk....

BEAR

Reaction score
*Blink...stare...blink...stare...stare...blink*

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Fraggles usually dont hate people, they are about peace, not hating. This is not in character once so ever. :attitude:

In the words of Fozzie Bear from TMM:

"We picked up a wierdo"