1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Oct 19, 2006.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Do we know how old he is?
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

In his 60's I don't know...none of the wiki's have his birthday:(
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Do we know if he is in good health?
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

First of all, Gerry Parkes is near his 80s at least, I'm sure. Check IMDB for exact date. But he was just on the bonus interviews for Fraggle Rock Season 3, so he's at least in pretty good health.
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Did he look good?
  6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

So...

... are there any new developments on the Fraggle movie? It's supposed to happen next year right? Just wondering... & poking my head in...:smirk:
  7. Mokey's sweet

Mokey's sweet New Member

Here is the FULL CAST!
    Kevin Clash... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Brian Henson... Gobo Fraggle / Marjorie the Trash Heap / Pa Gorg (voice) (rumored)Steve Whitmire... Wembley Fraggle / Sprocket / Flange Doozer (voice) (rumored)
    Bill Barretta... Cantus the Minstrel / Convincing John (voice) (rumored)Gerard Parkes... Doc (rumored)Jerry Nelson... Gobo Fraggle / Marjorie the Trash Heap / Pa Gorg (voice) (rumored)Dave Goelz... Boober Fraggle / Philo / Uncle Travelling / Wrench Doozer Matt Fraggle (voice) (rumored)Kathryn Mullen... Mokey Fraggle / Cotterpin Doozer (voice)
    Allan Trautman... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)John Henson... Junior Gorg (voice) (rumored)Drew Massey... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Karen Prell... Red Fraggle / Modem Doozer / Sprocket (assistant) (voice) (rumored)David Rudman... Junior Gorg / Gunge (voice) (rumored)Eric Jacobson... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Leslie Carrara... Ma Gorg / Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Tyler Bunch... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Alice Dinnean... Ma Gorg (voice) (rumored)Julianne Buescher... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)John Kennedy... Architect Doozer / Pa Gorg (voice) (rumored)Jeny Cassady... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Geoff Redknap... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Mike Quinn... Pa Gorg (voice) (rumored)Adam Behr... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)Rickey Boyd... Junior Gorg / Gunge / Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)James Rowley... Additional Muppets (voice) (rumored)
  8. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

Any not rumored? :) :D ;)
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

So it appears to me that Brian Henson will be performing the Gobo puppet and other various Jerry Nelson parts in the hope that they will eventually be dubbed later by Jerry himself if he is able. :smirk: After seeing behind the scenes footage with Jerry on the Fraggle Rock DVD sets there's no mistaking his particular adoration for Gobo Fraggle.

Bill Barretta as Convincing John is a no-brainer. I hope he can find the appropriate calm note required to play Cantus. I think he can do it. I have mentioned many times around the forum that he's one of my favorite performers. It's just that character of Jim's has big shoes to fill. Well, not shoes exactly. :coy:

David Rudman for Junior Gorg is also a no-brainier and a fantastic casting choice!

And we all know the fabulous Karen Prell would play Red. Finally she'll get her brand new “Stradivarius" Red puppet (as she refers to it) to replace the wonderful hat she created for Muppet Fest. I just feel very happy about that! :excited:

Thanks for posting this cast listing!
  10. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Where'd ya get this info from?
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

imdb.com most likely
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am curious as to where he info came from myself.
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Is this the same imdb.com that said that Captain Smollet would be in VMX? Because I can't help feel there's something a little sketchy about it. This may be real news, but considering what day it is... check your calendar, or at least my post date... there could be some discrepencies. That and imdb entries of movies in production sometimes aren't correct.

I'll reserve judgement for when we hear something a little more official.
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah, it really can be hit-or-miss over there, but they do have a generally good track record when compared to other such sites. The "rumored" remark held for things not 100% confirmed makes me hopeful, but as always I take this stuff with a grain of salt. However, I do think it has some "ballpark" accuracies if that means much. :smirk:
  15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Definate ballpark figures there...

Not sure how I'd feel about Bill voicing Cantus though...
  16. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I was questionable about that as well. Has he done any other Jim characters? Was he Rowlf?
  17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if this has been permanently shelved, I just have this feeling that a FR movie was too good to be true.
  18. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

You may be right. But if we got a transformers movie, it may still stand a chance. :sympathy:
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I feel this could still be made, at the very least as a DTV film. but hey, how the heck did that Honeymooners movie get a theatrical release?
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am just going to say this as loud as it can be typed. I DONT WANT A DIRECT TO TV MOVIE!