In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
The thing about that is, there's no real story with the Muppets. The show for Fraggle Rock always built up on the characters, and never really went backwards with them. There was a history there.
Hmm...yeah, you are right I guess. Also, TMM was always the Muppets making a Movie and only 'approxiamtly how it happened'...ok, forget I said anything. :stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
I am glad you corrected yourself there Beau. I was scared. Just Kidding

D

Dil

Here's my idea:
The Fraggle Five will go on an adventure in Outer Space exploring things they haven't even seen, those human same old stuff. But meanwhile, they will encounter a group of Frackles, who are searching for a mysterious Human World treasure, and the Fraggles and Frackles made a deal: whoever find the treasure first, gets Fraggle Rock, Fraggles either get it back or lose it, which the Frackles might take over as "FRACKLE ROCK". One day, the Frackles would find it first, and the Fraggle Five have to steal the treasure, or else they'll never have Fraggle Rock again, and as "Frackle Rock" the other Fraggles are in jail. And the Fraggle Five is their only hope. And of course, in the end, the Frackles lose their cave, and they get caught by Rustling Humans.

THE MAIN VILLAINS:
Globo Frackle (spoof on Gobo Fraggle)
Boombley Frackle (spoof on Wembley Fraggle)
Doober Frackle (spoof on Boober Fraggle)
Dred Frackle (spoof on Red Fraggle)
Nokey Frackle (spoof on Mokey Fraggle)

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
First of all Dil, why would the Fraggle Five gamble their home?(it's not even completly theirs) Second of all, I thought you were through with all that "outer outer space" stuff and the frackles/fraggles competition. Don't get me wrong, I think those can be good ideas but then you talk about them a lot and then other people complain about you posting them over and over again. Please don't make this a repeat of those past times.

D

Dil

I don't want the Outer Outer Space anymore, I'm OK with the Frackle/Fraggle competition.

BEAR

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dil said:
I don't want the Outer Outer Space anymore, I'm OK with the Frackle/Fraggle competition.
Yey! *dances around* He's seen the light! Praise de lord for dis mighty miracle!

Luke

Reaction score
Dil said:
Here's my idea:
The Fraggle Five will go on an adventure in Outer Space exploring things they haven't even seen, those human same old stuff. But meanwhile, they will encounter a group of Frackles, who are searching for a mysterious Human World treasure, and the Fraggles and Frackles made a deal: whoever find the treasure first, gets Fraggle Rock, Fraggles either get it back or lose it, which the Frackles might take over as "FRACKLE ROCK". One day, the Frackles would find it first, and the Fraggle Five have to steal the treasure, or else they'll never have Fraggle Rock again, and as "Frackle Rock" the other Fraggles are in jail. And the Fraggle Five is their only hope. And of course, in the end, the Frackles lose their cave, and they get caught by Rustling Humans.

THE MAIN VILLAINS:
Globo Frackle (spoof on Gobo Fraggle)
Boombley Frackle (spoof on Wembley Fraggle)
Doober Frackle (spoof on Boober Fraggle)
Dred Frackle (spoof on Red Fraggle)
Nokey Frackle (spoof on Mokey Fraggle)
SEE i told you people he was really Brian Henson. HEY BRIAN - You really shouldn't go leaking the plot like this on the internet forums, you know those fans are wierdos who know nothing and will just pick it apart. Hasbro's on the phone about the new Globo and Nokey Frackle dolls they've got prototyped, pick up line one babe!

:eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Just think, kiddies! You could be the first on your block to own a Boombley Frackle doll!

I want a Doober! (what is it, Boober on drugs? yeesh!) :stick_out_tongue:

D

Dil

Globo, Boombley, Doober, Dred, and Mokey, are Frackles and they are more evil, tough, and meaner versions of the Fraggle Five.

WHO's GONNA MAKE YOU SORRY EVER HEARD OF MY IDEA?!
THE FRACKLE FIVE!! THESE ARE UGLY MONSTERS WITH ATTITUDE, CRUELNESS, AND TOUGHNESS, THAT DON'T LIKE FRAGGLES AND THEY DON'T FRAGGLE-LOVERS.

Hahahahah! If you want to contact the Jim Henson Company, you may not want to forget my idea of the Frackle/Fraggle Competition.