In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Dil said:
WHO's GONNA MAKE YOU SORRY EVER HEARD OF MY IDEA?!
THE FRACKLE FIVE!! THESE ARE UGLY MONSTERS WITH ATTITUDE, CRUELNESS, AND TOUGHNESS, THAT DON'T LIKE FRAGGLES AND THEY DON'T FRAGGLE-LOVERS.
I think I'm going to make this my new signature. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Dil said:
Globo, Boombley, Doober, Dred, and Mokey, are Frackles and they are more evil, tough, and meaner versions of the Fraggle Five.
Oh wow Brian, turning it into a horror movie, thats visionary, home run! Every little child watching this is gonna go to bed thinking all night about how scary the mean Fraggles are, frightened for their lives ..... that's memorable marketing for ya! It's a pleasure to be on the same forum as you Mr Henson!

By the way is "Dred" Red Fraggle with Dreadlocks?

Faylo

Reaction score
Dil said:
Globo, Boombley, Doober, Dred, and Mokey, are Frackles and they are more evil, tough, and meaner versions of the Fraggle Five.
B-b-but... Mokey's a nice fraggle!!
Oh man, a complete character role reversal? Oh honourable Mr. Henson, fans aren't going to be happy...

:stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah fans arent gonna be happy. Brian (Dil) your insane.

Faylo

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I think I'm going to make this my new signature. :big_grin:
DO THAT UP!! :big_grin:

...The Frackle five would make an interesting visual. Anyone a good drawer/photochoppist? :stick_out_tongue:

D

Dil

No No No NO!!

It's the nice good Fraggles VS. the same type of monsters from "The Great Santa Claus Switch"

Beauregard

Reaction score
*meanwhile, down in Fraggle Rock, the Frackles attack...*

Globo: Er...dudes...my glow-bo sticks just totally ran out, man...And I think I had too many doozer-sticks man...
Doober: Wow, but, those little Doozer guys are whack man...
Dred: So, um, when do we get to beat 'em up?
Mokey: Oooh! This whole evil side to my usually gentle, kind, gerious and careing character is so fun to explore. I wonder what it means?
Boombley: Why the heck doesn't my name begin with a W? How come you guys get to be alliterative?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Heh heh, I would just like to say how amused I am right now! **** at my office and I probably shouldn't be!

Dred, Red with dredlocks, I can picture it now!