In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
YAY! I love this story! I'll comment more either tomorrow or on Monday!

Skye

Reaction score
Awww!! Very cute and really interesting story, Beth, I'm so excited that you started it! I love it so far!! And yay me... the first time I've appeared in a story! :excited: And very cute mention of William, too... hehe, thanks! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
.... Hey! New chapter!

Absolutely loved it. As soon as I read the name "Caroline", I knew it had to be Skye. Yaey, the first new addition to the shops and stores of Hensonville. And William's got the tuxedo shop. Anywhere in particlar where both establishments should be located? Any names for either shop? My heart goes out to Wanda... Loved how Camilla signed er own concerns, a nicelittle nod to that thriller Melissa (Java) left us tearing our hearts over because of the cliffhanger she hasn't returned to finish. But I'm somewhat concerned for that figure in the shadows overhearing Kermit and Rowlf's conversation. Is this that same woman coming to town via the train that left to Morrow? Or is this some otherworldly fiend come to wreak havoc upon the Muppets' personal and/or private lives? Oh Beth... You just have to post more of this vonderful tale! Please? Ish?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<stares> Who's listening in? WHO'S listening in? WHO'S LISTENING IN?????

...<ahem> Sorry. I get excited.

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we know you are... Excited, that is.
Beau: But I thought her name was Lisa.
Gonzo: Really? Thought she said her name was Insane.
Camilla: Buck, buck... Bubcock ba-cock-cock-cock.
Bobo: I'm just hungry.
Robin, laughing: Hi Hungry, I'm Robin.

Hear that Ish? Even your daughters three are mewing for more sory. And so am I. So please... Post more! Soon! Ish?
*And you Lisa... Post more story you too!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *bounces!!* Beth, this is AWESOME!! More please!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hear that Ish? Even your daughters three are mewing for more sory.
Meow?

Meow?

Meow?

<summons Vim and Layla> I'll see what I can do about a little more posting, Ed. In the meantime... Beth! MORE PLEASE!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Eyes Prawny... And where do you think you're going? Now get to posting more of Trip. Your readers demand it!

Sorry about that Beth, you know kids today... Muffining a perfectly lovely story... Speaking of which... Here's a muffin. And there's more where that came from if more story doesn't get posted soon.
*Aims muffin cannon at Beth, and dual-barreled penguin cannon at Lyan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Our demands are simple!

1 Post more of Don't Trip, the fight scene's just getting started and getting good.
2 Get that other half and other third of yours to post more of their own stories.
3 Eat this plate of lasagna on the third Wednesday in March!

And for Beth to get back and post more of her 4th Rowlf's Story! *Keeps double-barreled penguin cannon aimed on Lyan.