In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Grover, whose fur has started to turn from dark blue back to original moldy green: Try? Not try... Doooooooooo! *Slaps Prawny on back, sending him into room to write and get more story posted.
Grover: Now where' Cookie Monster? He told me his new roomy was in need of help... And I Grover shall help her, to get more of this cute little story posted!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*hands out muffins*

There will be more of this story tomorrow. Hope you all can wait that long! I can hardly wait myself....but I have to go to a practice now. Darn real world. In the meantime, enjoy the muffins. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmmm... Muffins! Course, I think we had plenty last night. *Laughs at the thought of the zaniness here yester-eve. Post when you can... So long as it'ssoon... Please? Ish?

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo..... yummy muffins! I sure am lookin' forward to more story... can't wait! Hope you had a great practice, Beth! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Chapter Three:

After all the girls had gathered at the dress shop Wanda finally chose a gown that even Miss Piggy was envious of. All of the attendants had tears in their eyes as Wanda stood in the full length mirror.

“Guys, this is the one,” said Wanda smiling broadly.

“Wanda, vous look so beautiful. Rowlfie will think so too,” said Piggy.

“Thanks,” said Wanda touched by Piggy’s kind words. She had to admit even Piggy had become a dear friend to her even though they didn’t get off on the right foot.

“Ok, I’ll get this dress all pressed and cleaned and tailored to your measurements and you’ll be all set to go,” said Caroline.

“Thanks for everything,” said Wanda.

The girls left the bridal shop and began their walk back to the boarding house.

“Wanda? Are vous nervous about marrying Rowlf,” said Piggy breaking the silence that had fallen over the group.

“No, I’m really excited about it,” said Wanda.

“How do you know that he’s really the one for you?” asked Skeeter.

“I can’t explain it girls, I just know. See, we’re just so deeply connected. I look into his eyes and I can see into his heart and his soul. And I know when he looks at me he sees the same thing. That’s how I know,” said Wanda.

All of the girls stopped walking at that moment and sighed, each thinking of their own significant others.

“Um guys? Let’s keep going,” said Wanda breaking into their thoughts and they all quickly snapped back to reality.

“So, let’s talk about the wedding night are you nervous about that?” asked Sara.

“Oh no, I think it will be fine,” said Wanda blushing a little.

“So like, is there something you’re not telling us?” asked Janice.

“Oh come on Janice, you know I don’t kiss and tell!” exclaimed Wanda and started running away from the group, laughing as it was in good fun.

The others followed suit giggling as only girls can do.

Little did they know the same figure was now following them that had been listening on the conversation the guys had had a little while ago.

“Thanks for going with me today Kermit,” said Rowlf when he and Kermit entered the boarding house.

“Sure thing! Let me know about what we talked about with Wanda too,” said Kermit as Rowlf walked away.

“I will,” said Rowlf as he headed up to his room.

“What, trouble with the little lady already?” asked Clifford approaching Kermit at the tail end of the conversation.

“What? Oh no, nothing like that,” said Kermit.

“Oh good. So, are we going to plan him a rocking bachelor party or what?” asked Clifford.

“Oh no! I had almost completely forgotten about that,” said Kermit.

“Hey man, it’s cool. Since you and the other groomsmen have a lot to worry about just being in the wedding how about you let me plan the party? I’ll take care of everything,” said Clifford.

“Hmm, well with the show and everything else I don’t have much time. Sure Clifford, you plan the party. Just make sure you wait a week to throw it, Rowlf’s family is coming into town,” said Kermit.

“All right!” exclaimed Clifford.

“Well that’s one less thing,” said Kermit as he walked away. He figured Clifford would be fine, it wasn’t like Pepe or Rizzo asked to plan it.

“Hey guys! He went for it!” said Clifford as soon as Kermit was out of earshot.

“All right!” said Rizzo.

“Dis will be a great party!” exclaimed Pepe.

They dashed off to do some planning.

The front door burst open and the girls came running in continuing to giggle and squeal as they ran upstairs.

Wanda ran past Rowlf’s room.

“Hey Wanda?” yelled Rowlf.

“Yeah hon?” asked Wanda coming back and poking her head in the door.

“I’m glad to see you’re in a better mood but come talk to me a second,” said Rowlf.

“Oh sure,” said Wanda coming in a sitting in a chair.

“Did you find a dress?” asked Rowlf.

“As a matter of a fact I did. It’s really…wait, I’m not going to tell you! It’s a surprise,” said Wanda.

“That’s just fine, I want to be surprised,” said Rowlf smiling.

“Did you guys get the tuxes figured out?” asked Wanda.

“Sure did! William was very helpful,” said Rowlf.

“So was Caroline at the dress shop. Maybe they should hook up!” said Wanda.

Rowlf laughed.

“So what’s up? When you asked me to come in here it sounded serious, I’m guessing you didn’t want to just talk about the wedding attire,” said Wanda.

“No, um, I was talking to Kermit about your mom, I hope that’s ok,” said Rowlf.

“Oh, yeah, I guess so,” said Wanda.

“Well he said if you wanted to we could have an announcement on one of the shows that you’re looking for your mom. But if you’re not comfortable it’s ok,” said Rowlf.

“Um, well, maybe,” said Wanda.

“You can think about it and like I said, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to,” said Rowlf.

“It’s really sweet of Kermit to offer, but you know, I was thinking about it today and all that matters to me right now is that I’m going to marry you. We’re going to start our own family,” said Wanda.

“Well, you certainly seem happier,” said Rowlf.

“You’re all I need to make me happy,” said Wanda moving closer to Rowlf.

“Well, you’re definitely all I need to make me happy too,” said Rowlf nuzzling up to her neck.

“Um guys? Hate to interrupt this moment, but you’ll have tons of time for that after the wedding. Kermit wanted me to tell you dinner’s ready and you know you’ll miss out if you’re not down there soon,” said Scooter lightly knocking on the door.

“Oh, we’ll be right there!” exclaimed Wanda jumping up and heading for the door.

“So you’re sure everything is all right?” asked Rowlf.

“Couldn’t be better,” said Wanda smiling. Then they both headed down to fight with the group over whatever mystery meal the Swedish Chef cooked up. All was well, for now.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wheeee!! I love it Beth!! Clifford, Pepe, and Rizzo planning the bachelor party!! Now THAT should be interesting!! Can't wait for more!! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Beth... Sorry it took me so long to reply, just finished reading just now. So great a chapter... Is that Caroline's sigline I spotted there when Wanda and Rowlf were nuzzling? And who's this mysterious figure that's shadowing the Muppets? And when will we get another update? Sorry to nag so, but I love this story and want mor... Please!

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, very cute chapter, Beth! Loved it!! Hmm, that bachelor party sure will be interesting, I'll bet! Hehe, cute mention of me and William, too. :wink: And the Rowlf and Wanda moment was soooo cute. Hmm, actually no, Ed, that's not quite my sigline... my sig is a cute love-like thing, though! :smile: But totally awesome, Beth. I also can't wait to see who this mysterious figure is who's hanging around. Can't wait for more!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shoots muffin cannon at Beth to get some more of this wonderful fanfiction posted! Come on, you owe it to your faithful readers! Not to mention that coquette calico you happen to room with.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
More will be coming on Monday. This weekend is a little hectic for me. Sorry to keep you all waiting, but good stuff is ahead, I promise that much!