In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes! And to show we mean business... No more of this non-posting sillyness!
*Penguin sitting on top of the cracker of prawn's computer blows up!

Power to the fanfic! More story from all of you, or the looniness will be felt across the boards and throughout the library! The page-peddling bookseller became our first victim after her ladder came unbound... So post more story or beware our red quilled wrath!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes! And there'll be more of that if you don't post more fanfic! Or get your halves to post more fanfic! And if you don't get Beth... Oh wait, she's my big cousin, that's my duty to nag her. Hmmm, didn't expect this to become an imposition...
*Three red caped AM's show up with red quills in their straw hats: Nobody expects the fanfic imposition!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hey, Ed! Prawnie all ready posted today! Leave him be! ...<eyes the weaponry> ....<gulp>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course he posted... And we want more, like good naggers demand!
Fanfic Imposer #1: Whoever said this "ed" person was making the demands upon you warped little writers?
Fanfic Imposer #2: Life? What life do you speak of? And why do you cling onto this girl named Lisa for it? Shouldn't you be clinging to that cumly girl who've you terme as your "Dear Life" for her instead?
Fanfic Imposer #3: And you aven't posted anything yet Togathar or whoever your name is... Post more or the penguins shall rain down upon the lot of ye!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*holds onto Lisa still* I hold onto her because she's my other half/fiance/wife/sister/etc.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fanfic Imposers: Just post more you whatever you are, cracker of prawns or chest of drawers or duke of chutney... Don't make us call in our coconspirators, they're busy trying to take over the city of Manhattan at the moment.