Is there a name for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
OverUnderAround, though I like your list and it made me laugh out loud, those are all terrible names. **giggles** Especially number 5. :big_grin:

Kathy said:
The thing with Muppefiles is that it sounds like we want to abuse Muppets!
It's true. I don't like that one either. It's sort of creepy.

I just call myself a Muppet Geek. :/ Kermite is cool too, Kevin. But it's sort of gross. Punny, but crawly. Eeugh. **shudders**

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
YO!!! Come on homies, listen to the beat, get on your feet...

Sorry for unneccesarilly rapping..:cool:

F

furryredmonster

I like not having it name... it just makes us speacialer then when we used to be speacial which makes us speacialer then anyone else there fore making us more speacial so we are just speacialer then everyone else.... if that makes any sence to you.

Rosewood

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I like not having it name... it just makes us speacialer then when we used to be speacial which makes us speacialer then anyone else there fore making us more speacial so we are just speacialer then everyone else.... if that makes any sence to you.
Just out of curiosity, what does "speacialer" mean? :confused: Just wondering. And to answer that last part of the statement; no, it doesn't. Sorry.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
OverUnderAround, though I like your list and it made me laugh out loud, those are all terrible names. **giggles** Especially number 5. :big_grin:
He...he...he, I'm kind of partial to JIManiacs.:smile:

F

furryredmonster

Just out of curiosity, what does "speacialer" mean? Just wondering. And to answer that last part of the statement; no, it doesn't. Sorry.

Oh, I think I spelt it wrong... or maybe it is one of those words that people use that arn't really words ya know? It means more speacial then speacial.

Rosewood

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
It means more speacial then speacial.
"More speacial then speacial?" Sorry, that makes even less sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.