Is there a name for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furryredmonster

"More speacial then speacial?" Sorry, that makes even less sense.

Ya know, like greater? It not great, but it is greater? So, it is not speacial but speacialer.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I like not having it name... it just makes us speacialer then when we used to be speacial which makes us speacialer then anyone else there fore making us more speacial so we are just speacialer then everyone else.... if that makes any sence to you.
1.) But why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars?
2.) Actually, it made perfect sense to me, but...
3.) Clearing up general confusion... I believe you mean special, and specialer, which probably isn't really a word, but I'm going to say it is anyway, because it's fun to say!

F

furryredmonster

Most of you would like the name "Elmo Haters" :smirK:

I like Elmo Fanatic :big_grin:

Rosewood

Reaction score
How many people out there (besides me) saw this comming?

furryredmonster said:
Most of you would like the name "Elmo Haters" :smirK:

I like Elmo Fanatic :big_grin:
Uh-hum. Okaaaaaay.:concern: And now to get back on the original topic of this thread: What should we call MUPPET fans? (meaning people who are fans of all muppets, not just one.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Rosewood, lay off furryredmonster, she's an Elmo fan and proud, just let her be!

I know I'm not the best example of one to be saying this, but all Muppet fans are entitled to their own opinions, and if furry likes Elmo, let her! Don't put her down! I did when she first came and I felt bad about it, so now I'm gonna make up for it by helping her out.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Uh-hum. Okaaaaaay.:concern: And now to get back on the original topic of this thread: What should we call MUPPET fans? (meaning people who are fans of all muppets, not just one.)
Ummm, rosewood, you know Elmo is a muppet too? Everyone is a fan of the muppets, she likes Elmo, so she's a muppet fan... :smirk: And I do agree with ThePrawnCracker (or whatever the name is excuse me.) It's like us making fun of you being a classic Sesame Street fan. If you only like one Muppet character, your still a muppet fan. Okay, NOW we can talk about a new name. I don't think Jim or the company ever had a name for us.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sesame Street fans already have a name as we know and that is "Sesame Seeds." As for a title for all Muppet fans...I don't know...:smirk:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Let's look at the "It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie" from two years ago when Kermit met the angel guy and said, "You're not from one of those crazy muppet fan sites are you?" Muppet fans seems official to me. Was that a direct reference in the movie to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.