Is there a name for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Well next time dont quote others if you are talking about the situation. If you meant to say " I am tired of this fighting" good, but just dont go and quote the guy whos actually, believe it or not, originally trying to help extinguish the situation!

EDIT: Now I'm stepping out of this situation and leaving for a while..

F

furryredmonster

My post did not intend to start any sort of fight. I was just simply saying that most people do not like Elmo so most people would not like a name of that sort. It seems liek I am in the middle of every fight and I don't like it and never intend to start any fight... Let's just get back on topic.... now, I like muppeholics best.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
I just noticed my Kermit-ites is similar to Kevin's suggestion of Kermite. Seems great minds do think alike!
Bless your heart! Run! Go get therapy!! (Not that it did ME any good...)

After all, these dudes were my doctors: :sympathy: :confused: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rosewood, your private messages box is full, so I'm posting this here.

Everyone else involved is about to hear from me, too. I don't care about replies to me on this topic, but I have seen what's happened here and I don't like it. Every single person that I'm about to reply to here has contributed negatively to this thread and I DO NOT LIKE THAT!! I have said time and again DO NOT POST IN THESE THREADS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY!!

I can say this, too, that if I had the ability to suspend accounts and ban folks there would be some cleaning up done around here, and folks are going to be mad at me now, and I'm sorry if you are--but I have said, and I plan to stick with it, that MC is going to be a positive experience one way or another!

----------------------
I read the whole thread and I saw where you were calling out on Furryred about the word "Specialer."

First of all, when you don't want to get into anargument with people you know you don't have anything in common with you DO NOT read their posts, you DO NOT comment on their posts or their spelling if you do.

Then, if you DO do that, you have to expect that someone else is going to take sides.

I appreciate the post where you tried to get it back on topic, but when reading the thread, you were the one who took it off topic by making comments about his/her making the word "specialer" up. It could have been a joke as in that one movie where a student says to a teacher, "Oh, you're just mad because you think you talk gooder than us!"

I read this thread and disagree that Furryred is the fault in this case.

DO NOT POST REPLIES OR COMMENTS TO FURRYRED AGAIN!
-----------------------------
Furryred: It is NOT the truth that everyone hates Elmo. I for one do NOT hate Elmo, and so I do not fit into your statements. My suggestion here is that you stop posting constantly that people supposedly hate Elmo and move on. If you disagree with someone else's opinion about the character, fine; but, be diplomatic in your argument for him. DO NOT POST REPLIES OR COMMENTS TO ROSEWOOD AGAIN!
--------------------------
ROSEWOOD AND FURRYRED--Go into each other's profile and click "ignore" immediately so you will not see each other's posts in the future.
--------------------------
Barry Lee and AnythingMuppet: When you take-up for another member or reply to something that is possibly negative posts all you do is fuel the argument. STOP IT! I've seen it in the past, and I am quite sure I've asked in a roundabout way not to do it. Now, I'm simply going to say DO NOT REPLY with such posts. NOTIFY A MODERATOR IF YOU SEE POSTS YOU THINK ARE NEGATIVE AND OUT OF ORDER!!

This goes for anybody I might have missed.

All I'm trying to do is keep the negativity off these boards. If you aren't careful all you do is fuel the fire, and nobody's trying to help me bring MC back out of the negativity!!

PLEASE!! Please, use the moderators on these boards! Everyone who is a mod has an e-mail address or private message box--USE IT!!

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.