Is there a name for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furryredmonster

theprawncracker said:
Hey Rosewood, lay off furryredmonster, she's an Elmo fan and proud, just let her be!

I know I'm not the best example of one to be saying this, but all Muppet fans are entitled to their own opinions, and if furry likes Elmo, let her! Don't put her down! I did when she first came and I felt bad about it, so now I'm gonna make up for it by helping her out.
Thanks! It seems like every one is forgeting that Elmo IS a muppet and always will be.

I like other muppets too, Elmo just happens to be my favorite

Rosewood

Reaction score
Whoah, people!!!!

Rosewood said:
Uh-hum. Okaaaaaay.:concern: And now to get back on the original topic of this thread: What should we call MUPPET fans? (meaning people who are fans of all muppets, not just one.)
I am quoting myself for a reason on this. I apologize for that opening statement. I tried to take it back after it was posted, but unfortunately, I don't know enough about computers to know how to do it. I have tried erasing opening statements before by editing, and, for some reason, it allows me to edit everything BUT that part. I don't know why.

But as for the post itself, please note the following:
First of all, nowhere on this am I personally attacking anyone! If anything, I would say calling people "Elmo Haters" is the attack here, and I for one, am sick and tired of being labeled!! Why am I being attacked here for simply trying to get a thread back on track, while furryred is literally getting nothing for a totally uncalled for remark like that? I thought this forum was for people who liked muppets in general: period. Just because you feel guilty for something you said reguarding someone eons ago doesn't make attacking someone else with a different point of view "right". And I don't recall trying to push my point of view on anyone here (unlike someone else I know).

Second: I don't see anywhere on that post where it says "all muppets except for Elmo". In no way did I ever cut Elmo out of the equation here. Elmo is just as much a muppet as any other. All I was trying to say is that to suggest calling all muppet fans "Elmo Fanatics" is totally off the subject!!!!!! Again I ask you, why am I the one being attacked here??!!!!! Honestly, If I really am hated that much here by all you guys, all you have to do is put me on your "ignore" list and you'll never have to hear from me again!

I've tried my hardest to be civil here for the longest time, but I draw the line when I get the label of being the nemesis of poor little you know who!!!!:grouchy: :mad:

F

furryredmonster

I was giving my self the title Elmo Fanatics.... ok just drop the subject now.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
I am quoting myself for a reason on this. I apologize for that opening statement. I tried to take it back after it was posted, but unfortunately, I don't know enough about computers to know how to do it. I have tried erasing opening statements before by editing, and, for some reason, it allows me to edit everything BUT that part. I don't know why.

But as for the post itself, please note the following:
First of all, nowhere on this am I personally attacking anyone! If anything, I would say calling people "Elmo Haters" is the attack here, and I for one, am sick and tired of being labeled!! Why am I being attacked here for simply trying to get a thread back on track, while furryred is literally getting nothing for a totally uncalled for remark like that? I thought this forum was for people who liked muppets in general: period. Just because you feel guilty for something you said reguarding someone eons ago doesn't make attacking someone else with a different point of view "right". And I don't recall trying to push my point of view on anyone here (unlike someone else I know).

Second: I don't see anywhere on that post where it says "all muppets except for Elmo". In no way did I ever cut Elmo out of the equation here. Elmo is just as much a muppet as any other. All I was trying to say is that to suggest calling all muppet fans "Elmo Fanatics" is totally off the subject!!!!!! Again I ask you, why am I the one being attacked here??!!!!! Honestly, If I really am hated that much here by all you guys, all you have to do is put me on your "ignore" list and you'll never have to hear from me again!

I've tried my hardest to be civil here for the longest time, but I draw the line when I get the label of being the nemesis of poor little you know who!!!!:grouchy: :mad:
...oh boy...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Ugh, I had something here before but its probably going to make matters worse..

Well, anyway, I am going to step in and ask everyone to stop. Just stop. And Barry ( and whoever else was doing this) please KNOCK IT OFF with the sardonic remarks. You call yourself oh so mature, if you are, why are you adding fuel to the fire, huh? Sorry if that seemed out of line but I just cant sit back and watch you fight...

And its kinda a petty fight too, over what? What names we give ourselves? :rolleyes: Here's something: If you wanna call yourself "Classic Sesame Seed" or "elmo lover", then do it! You dont have to announce it to everyone! Its a free forum, you can do anything or call yourself anything you want and no one will bother you ( or they better not, if they do, tell a mod!)

Barry Lee

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Ugh, I had something here before but its probably going to make matters worse..

Well, anyway, I am going to step in and ask everyone to stop. Just stop. And Barry ( and whoever else was doing this) please KNOCK IT OFF with the sardonic remarks. You call yourself all so mature, if you are, why are you adding fuel to the fire, huh? Sorry if that seemed out of line but I just cant sit back and watch you fight...
We were trying to stop it from Rosewood making a fight. I hate it when people fight that's why I am not going to reply to rosewood's statement that she recently posted. Let's just stop it. It makes me wanna leave this forum because it's rediculous.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
AARGH! Thats what I am trying to do! And the reason I am not online as much is not particullarily because of work, its because of the heckhole this forum is turning out to be! And Barry, it takes two to tangle . Its not just Rosewood. Someone else would have had to argue for their to be a fight... In this case, it SEEMS that FRM was kinda itchin for a fight what with the "Elmo haters" comment...

I am disappointed and aggravated with all this. Cant we all just get along..?

Geez...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
AARGH! Thats what I am trying to do! And the reason I am not online as much is not particullarily because of work, its because of the heckhole this forum is turning out to be! And Barry, it takes two to tangle . Its not just Rosewood. Someone else would have had to argue for their to be a fight... In this case, it SEEMS that FRM was kinda itchin for a fight what with the "Elmo haters" comment...

I am disappointed and aggravated with all this. Cant we all just get along..?

Geez...
Everyone, please read this:

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=365311#post365311

We really need to stop this. :frown:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
What? Oh, I see. Stop helpful posts! It must be that. Why else would you quote me? I suppose I am the protagonist, huh? Oh good lord!!! :rolleyes: :mad: :cry: This is pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.