It Feels Like Christmas

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! PRAWINE! WAY TO TUG AT MY HEARTSTRINGS! OHHHHHHHHHHH....

Miss Piggy sitting all alone... Gonzo jealous of Beaker... Robin... oh, but ROBIN! Oh... And they bring the party to Kermit, and... And Jimmy called!!!!!! And it- OHHHH! And Robin says hi to everybody! ...Gosh, what a lot of names, gee, wonder where you got them all, I mean I personally tried to name tadpoles that one time, and it.... :wink: I love it! And IT'S IN EVERYONE OF US! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Merry Christmas, Prawnie! What an excellent story! Delicious! I love it! I hug it! Where'd I put my approximately-Robin-sized-teddy-bear, he needs a hug...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*waving arms madly like Kermit* YEAAAAAAA!!!!!! A happy ending! I loved it! I loved the line about Beaker being on fire, I think I laughed for about five minutes and nearly choked! And Robin said hi to me! Yea!!! Ryan, this was a really fun story, I hope it was as fun for you to write as it was for me to read. Happy New Year to you!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I just love that song at the end, and ware would a muppet Christmas special be without it? Just currious though, was that middle verse original, and if not, was it supposed to have a set melody?
I loved the after-party, and how they moved it to the bording house! Other than that, you should know by now that I'm not in to long reviews, but just rest assured that I loved the whole thing! I'll be looking forward to your next story! That is, if you have one planned, but please don't feel obligated. I hope your grandfather is doing well.

Kate

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all, I just wanted to thank you all again for the comments and for reading my story! I'm so glad you all enjoyed it! I hope to get to another one soon! :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great story Ryan. Read the whole thing just now, so many little details and laughs and songs along the way. Good stuff, hope to read some others that've been on my reading list soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another delightful Christmas romp... Seems we have an abundance of those lately...
28 remarkable reads so far...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, could it be you're simply cou nting them up to get a total for some reason or other? Either way, I'm going to check all of these stories until I find out based on that semi-criptic answer you gave me in Gone, but Not Forgotten.