1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Gonzo, Aug 2, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hmmmm. Doesn't that spell something?:confused:
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Nothing gets by you. :rolleyes:
  3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

The longer we wait for Janice, the better quality we can be assured she will be in. :)

RIZZO RULES!!!
  4. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

That's the spirit! :D
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I try to have the muppety spirit at all times :)
  6. CheckChuck

CheckChuck New Member

Support for Janice

If it is true that Janice has been pushed back, then I am disappointed. I'm primarily interested in collecting the Electic Mayhem (and Gonzo w/trumpet, Rowlf, Lips?, etc) above all other characters and variations. I imagine there are many people who feel the same, especially since the EM playset is most easily applicable to multiple figure setups and so many band members have been released in the first 2 series.

Although I am getting progressively sucked in to collect one of each character...and I understand why Rizzo needs to be included for broader appeal...

But I'm all for Janice ASAP!
  7. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

So I've noticed-- Jim would be proud. :)
  8. But it's for the wrong Muppet! lol

Really!

It is!

:mad:
  9. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I had a friend who tried to exorcize the Muppety spirit out of me once, but I just summoned the spirit of Oscar, and he pretty much left me alone after that. Well, it was kinda a more foul-mouthed version of Oscar. We all meant well.

Quinnnnnnnn
  10. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Awww, thanks! That is a really nice thing to say :) Taking time out to say something like that to someone is also a muppety thing to do. Jim would be proud of you :)