Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

I DIDN'T BEFORE, BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR DAYTON-OHIO-BUTT I'M BOYCOTTIN' HIM NOW!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*goes back to hatin' Rizzo*

:mad:

Byron,

I have a rizzo hanging in my car. Does that mean you are boycotting me too?

J

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

No Joe, but don't expect me to ride anywhere with you.

:mad:

Does that mean I should cancel the giant rizzo that me and jackie sent to your house??

:stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dr. Gorry, Your move

Well, Dr. Gorry, it's my turn. I draw the Baby Dragon and lay one card face down. My Dark Magician is still on the field and wishes to perform a little magic for you with the help of the Magic Box. First, the magician enters the box which lays at the feet of your Blue Eyes. After you destroy the box, my magician is defeated. Or is he? With the magic words, A La Peanut Butter Sandwiches, open the box to reveal your own Labyrinth Tank decimated by the Blue Eyes attack. Now my turn is over. Perhaps we can summon Janice from her slumber with the aid of both magic men, namely my Dark Magician and your Time Wizard, after we finish our duel.
The Count.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
So this is still speculation, so far as we know. Before we panic about Janice, let's wait and see what Palisades has in store for us. I have no doubt Janice will be made and I don't really see them sitting on her for long-- not with the rest of the band out.

It's not Rizzo's fault Henson is pushing for him. They have their own needs and expectations for the line. We can guess all we want, but we don't know what is behind Henson's desire to get Rizzo out right away. Far as I can recall, the rat has never been anti-Janice. I think about the only problem Rizzo has with Janice is she's not a rat and she's already got a guy. :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
We can guess all we want, but we don't know what is behind Henson's desire to get Rizzo out right away.
Well basic reason is that Rizz is of course one of the mainstay Muppets they use to anchor the TV shows and movies around. This wave will debut a similar time to the Fox TV show so the more people who see Rizzo on the shelves will be curious to watch him on the TV, and likewise the other way around.

So basically this is a good move for all as far as i can tell, although Byron will hunt me down for saying that.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>This wave will debut a similar time to the Fox TV show so the more people who see Rizzo on the shelves will be curious to watch him on the TV, and likewise the other way around<<<

Well if thats the case(about it debuting around the time of the tv show) I think a MUCH better strategy would be to include Pepe in wave 4, seeing as he'll be one of the main characters, and of course the scene stealer!

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Re: Dr. Gorry, Your move

Originally posted by The Count
Well, Dr. Gorry, it's my turn. I draw the Baby Dragon and lay one card face down. My Dark Magician is still on the field and wishes to perform a little magic for you with the help of the Magic Box. First, the magician enters the box which lays at the feet of your Blue Eyes. After you destroy the box, my magician is defeated. Or is he? With the magic words, A La Peanut Butter Sandwiches, open the box to reveal your own Labyrinth Tank decimated by the Blue Eyes attack. Now my turn is over. Perhaps we can summon Janice from her slumber with the aid of both magic men, namely my Dark Magician and your Time Wizard, after we finish our duel.
The Count.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO YOU GET THESE CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! time wizard will use time roulette and make rizzo soooooooooo old that he will turn to dust and janice can get in.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Time's Up

Bad move, Dr. Gorry. By using the Time Wizard you sped up time on the entire field. True, my monsters are aged, but so's your Blue Eyes. And besides, my Baby Dragon is now a Millennium Dragon who destroys your aged Blue Eyes wiping out all your life points. But thanks to the Time Wizard's spin we have our entire figure line completed with all the figures of all the characters we'd like, including both Rizzo and Janice, and even Lips. BTW: I know and watch the Yu-Gi-O show on WB. The Magic Box attack to take out the tank came from the 3-part Labyrinth duel episode. The attack submitted above came from Joey's duels against Mie and Rex Raptor.
Have a great summer while it lasts, the Count.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure we can count on all the big guns next year including Rizzo, Janice and probably Pepe. Ken expressed a lot of interest in him a while back. I just wish these were 8 figure waves!:eek: