Kermit and Steve Whitmire in London

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
Thanks for that info mate. If only I wasnt two years old at the time:embarrassed:

laddie flump

Reaction score
I was there....sort of

That's really freaky..... I don't get on this forum very often, but was just reading these threads about the UK.

I was on holiday in Newcastle in 1989 with my parents, and we stayed in a very posh hotel (I'll ask my dad the name, if you need to know!) and one morning at breakfast..... Jim Henson was there at a table just a few metres away. We could never work out why he would be in Newcastle.... but I guess that programme is why.

I was only 15 at the time (I'm now 32) and so was too shy and scared to say anthing to him.................. which of course I completely regret now

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ack! It worked the other day! Hmm. Maybe he only put it up temporarily?

Ah, oh well. Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

muppetloving

Reaction score
ola peoples

Ola peoples- ah my account with .mac ran out as my subscription expired. I have put the new page up. This one has different background picture - it has a picture of miss piggy who was just in selfridges' shop window.

h**p://web.mac.com/kiwisarefalling/iWeb/Site%202/---.html

peace to all,

Anthony

Vic Romano

Reaction score
muppetloving said:
Ola peoples- ah my account with .mac ran out as my subscription expired. I have put the new page up. This one has different background picture - it has a picture of miss piggy who was just in selfridges' shop window.

peace to all,

Anthony
Thanks muppetloving, great pic, and now I hate you too! :wink: Anyhoo', here's a direct link. And thanks for sharing.

muppetperson

Reaction score
muppetloving said:

peace to all,

Anthony
Wow, I never heard anything about Miss Piggy being in Selfrides shop window.I only heard of the Collette Paris Window display.So Selfridges was just recently?What was she promoting?Can you post the photo again as a main picture?Thanks.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Anthony,

When was Miss Piggy in selfriges window?? Is this a recent thing, is she still there now??

I met Kermit now I NEED to see Piggy!!

Chris

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I am also sooo jealous; it seems all the cool things happen in London, LOL! I'm glad all the stories about how personable the muppeteers are are true!
Melissa, how exactly do you know Steve, if you don't mind me asking?

muppetloving

Reaction score
piggy in the window

vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=33603&date=&sid=

web.mac.com/kiwisarefalling/iWeb/Site%202/---.html

Hey Kermie! Hope all is good, the link above is miss piggy in the shop window in selfridges. She was premoting the Muppets Wizard of Oz movie. I also copied the images to my site. Not sure if she is still in the window tho.

peace,

Anthony.