Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi everyone im back , yall just cant get rid of me can ya :wink: So remember when i said that this is the last of just piggy wellll i lied . I just love drawing her and i dont think anyone will mind. Sooo heres the qeen posing for a picture. And since this is k+p pics lets just say the frog is taking the picture , so he wont feel left out .
I couldn't agree more, lady piggy. I can defintely give credit to Kermit for taking this picture. Ah yes, the lovely new black swimsuit she has on nowadays. Thanks for sharing!

P.S.: I get very giddy at K+P artwork.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
This is tres wondermous! Of all the drawings you've done, this one rings the truest to Piggy's actual figure. (You should check out the Miss Piggy paperdoll.) And her expression is perfect--playful and coy, just like her photoshoot from Muppet Family Christmas. Very, very nice.

lady piggy

Reaction score
This is tres wondermous! Of all the drawings you've done, this one rings the truest to Piggy's actual figure. (You should check out the Miss Piggy paperdoll.) And her expression is perfect--playful and coy, just like her photoshoot from Muppet Family Christmas. Very, very nice.
Aww ty auntie Ru :smile: i glad you made the suggestion about piggys figure . I think i got it down pretty nicely now .
:smile:. Hay lady
Lady piggy . Yes
:smile:.You think she knows that pig out of water inspired this pic
Lady piggy. Well she dose now , thats the last time i tell you a secret

lady piggy

Reaction score

Hello again it's me, Lady piggy!! Well I haven't updated this thread in a long time sooooo here's something I've been working on :smile: . Also heers a little dialogue to go with this picture , fill free to change it. I am in no way shape or curvy form a writer sooo it my be a little simple.:stick_out_tongue:

Kermit finally took piggy out on that date he promised her. She look so beautiful , his heart skipped a beat. "Wow I sheer am a lucky frog ", he thought.The same went with piggy. She was so excited , that she could jump on the table and kiss the stuffings out of him. She did, just that

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my! I have an ush-gush feeling Kermit :smile: & Piggy :mad: still love each other. This day keeps getting a little bit better and better.

:smile:: Wow! I sure am a lucky frog. Frogs don't usually get that lucky.
Kermit, how did you get here?
:smile:: Well, I got back from the swamp. Uh, It was only for a week.
Speaking of weeks, my parents are finally on vacation. YAAAAAAAAY!

Bad news, I still have to go to school for my morning Math class. :sigh: Sheesh!

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Hello again it's me, Lady piggy!! Well I haven't updated this thread in a long time sooooo here's something I've been working on :smile: . Also heers a little dialogue to go with this picture , fill free to change it. I am in no way shape or curvy form a writer sooo it my be a little simple.:stick_out_tongue:

Kermit finally took piggy out on that date he promised her. She look so beautiful , his heart skipped a beat. "Wow I sheer am a lucky frog ", he thought.The same went with piggy. She was so excited , that she could jump on the table and kiss the stuffings out of him. She did, just that
I don't know how I missed this one! Kermit is seated in his desk in his office (more like the one in The Muppets than the wide-open chaotic station he uses when The Muppet Show is going on) on a padded blue-velvet-looking chair. He's wearing a charcoal-grey suit and a red and white tie with a crisp white collared shirt. Said shirt is probably getting tight around the collar because--having asked Miss Piggy out of a date--she has boosted herself onto his desk to give him the answer up-close-and-personal. She is kneeling on his desk on knees and palms, and one plump leg is lifted coquettishly as their lips come together.

Hopefully, with this kind of incentive, Kermit will ask her out more often! (If his heart can stand it!)